Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Organazation

Organazation

Im new and would first like to say hello :)

Now how would you reccomend me organizing all my cards? I now have them in binders and boxes by team... this is Hockey, baseball and Basketball..... what would be the best most practical way to organize them though?

Thanks
    Erik

Welcome to the forum erikstoll! :D

I keep all my good cards in top loaders or screwdowns and organize all my commons by sport and brand in 5000 count boxes.

;)

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

good to know :) i dont have QUITE that many cards. I was thinking maybe by set then in numeric order?

edit:

by the way.. what is card cash?

Hi erikstoll,
    welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here!!!

I usually keep my commons in binders, rc's in sleeves and toploaders, ok autos/gu in toploaders, and really nice autos/gu in screwdowns.

Welcome,
    I too dont have many but what I do have I keep in binders by set and year.... I am just getting back tinto collecting after taking many years off so I only have about one bnder filled( racing) and slowly getting back into baseball.... Everyone hereis great and very informative.... dont be afraid to ask your questions for Im sure someone will always be able and willing to answer... good luck and enjoy your stay here....

cool.. i only have 2 autographed minor league hockey cards.... i dont have alot of big name cards..:(

Card Cash is a way of rewarding loyalty to our site. You get 1 point for every post and you can get various other amounts for winning contest (i.e. if you win guess the score you get 10 pts.) Also if you refer someone to this site you will get 30 pts. Later when you get enough Cardcash you can go to the cardstore, which is on the homepage on the far right, and buy cool stuff like packs of cards all for free!! Cool huh

Welcome aboard

thanks for the welcome :) i feel that this site will encourage me to get off my lazy rear and actually organize my cards and get back into collecting

Welcome to the site....hope you enjoy yourself......feel free to ask questions anytime as I'm sure someone here will know the answer...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast