Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (79)
    Country

A Fleury of Turco Game Used Mail From the Past Couple Months

Lame title... Anyways been a while since I posted any of my mail... since the end of October. I unfortunately cannot get any scans of the cards that have come in over the past two months as they are all in Winnipeg, however here are the pictures of my two months worth of game used pickups....

First up is an item I have yet to receive. A game used Michigan Wolverines Turco stick, this is my second one...

Next is a pair of game used skates of Marty's, haven't photomatched them yet but will in time... These came from the help of Brad (Blindros88), he has helped greatly with my Turco collection so far.

Next up is a blocker and glove worn by Marty. The glove is from last season while the blocker is from 07-08... These came from the help of Brad (Blindros88) once again...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (79)
    Country

Lastly for the Turco stuff is a set of gloves that I wasn't too sure about. I had to ask Marty's dad Gino if these were the gloves that Marty had for the 2006 Olympics. Since he hadn't seen any of the practices or the evaluation camp skates he wasn't too sure either (Marty never played in the tournament). So he sent the link to Marty and Marty confirmed they were in fact the gloves he wore for the Olympic camp, practices and would have worn had he played. Anyways once confirmed I won them on the bay and they finally came in... His 2006 Olympic practice/evaluation camp worn gloves....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (79)
    Country

Alright now for a bit of change in pace and the four stars... As some may know I am a huge Penguins fan and have been since I started following hockey back in 95. Anyways my all time favorite Penguin is Lemieux but a close second is Marc Andre Fleury. I had always wanted a game used item of his... I will let the pictures do the talking from here.....

FOURTH STAR
    05-06 Warm Up Worn Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins Jersey

This jersey has a lot of puck marks on it, the price was right on it and I have wanted a Wilkes Barre jersey of his for a while. I am hoping to someday come across a Wilkes Barre game worn jersey...

THIRD STAR
    07-08 Set 3 Game Worn Pittsburgh Penguins Jersey

This jersey isn't too banged up but it does have some puck marks on the sleeves and the logo...

SECOND STAR
    08-09 Stockholm NHL Premiere Pittsburgh Penguins Jersey

This jersey doesn't have a lot of wear to it, but love the fact it was worn for two of the games played in Europe. There are two puck marks on the chest of the Penguin.

FIRST STAR
    08-09 Playoffs Worn Pittsburgh Penguin Jersey

This jersey was worn for all the Penguins home playoffs games in the first three rounds. When I found out this jersey was available, I had to have it. This jersey is absolutely hammered. The sleeves and numbers on the back are pink from the crossbar/post paint while the sleeves and other parts of the jersey are covered in puck marks. Not much else to say about this jersey. I have photomatched it to a bunch of pictures.

Thats about it for mail in the last two months, in the way of memorabilia. When I get back to Winnipeg in the next few weeks or so I will put together a post for all the Turco cards and Penguins cards I have picked up. Until then I guess this will have to do. I have one more gamer on the way and another pre ordered so hopefully I will have the one incoming by then... Anyways thanks for the looks if you made it this far and of course comments are appreciated.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Damn!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

Is it just me or is the Wilkes Barre jersey auto'd? Regardless that's a awesome haul you had there congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

Holy WOW..
    Those MAF pickups are incredible. All of the different jerseys...just wow

And yeah I think Tyson your right, it looks auto'ed to me...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (79)
    Country

Yup it is signed, the previous owner had it signed after he won it for auction at a game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See snhanso's Items on eBay

Simply Amazing

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think I have ever seen a jersey with that much red paint on the back, very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Amazing pickups.

Congrats love the Turco Gloves and blockers. And those Fleury Gamers are just WOW

Congrats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast