Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bret "Hitman" Hart is Back!!!

The day that I thought would never ever happen...

Bret "Hitman" Hart has signed a 4-month deal with the WWE. The deal runs from January 1 until just after WrestleMania 26.

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be is back to tell one more story.

Just out sheer curiousity, what's out there on the market for him in terms of cards? Any GU & autos?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think there is a auto from back when he was in WCW

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The dark times. I still can't believe how badly those idiots botched his career.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was never a fan of him but he was great to watch.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The dark times. I still can't believe how badly those idiots botched his career.

what do you mean? You mean how Bret refused to drop the title, which is the respectful thing to do in the Wrestling business when you leave, if you mean that, than sure those idiots looked after the company...

if you mean WCW, well blame Hogan/Nash
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Bret has one certified autograph:

1999 Topps WCW/nWo Nitro Authentic Signatures BV $150

No event used as of yet.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

The Best there is!
    the Best There Was!!

THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this for real?....I just cannot imagine seeing "The Hitman" back in the WWE...Oh there is nothing I would like to see more. He is no doubt one of my top 3 wrestlers of all time.
    I just dont believe it until I see it. How old is he now?, Cant be much older that Shawn Michaels right?
    Any idea of what kind of role is is going to play?...Looks like WWE will do anything to try to compete with TNA moving to Monday night.

Bring on the the New Monday Night WAR!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

what do you mean? You mean how Bret refused to drop the title, which is the respectful thing to do in the Wrestling business when you leave, if you mean that, than sure those idiots looked after the company...

if you mean WCW, well blame Hogan/Nash

Reasonable creative control. He agreed to drop the title to anybody at any point other than against Shawn Michaels on that night. Vince agreed to the schmozz finish earlier that day, then he did what he did. It's not as if he was going to just show up on Nitro with the WWF title. The company line response just doesn't hold water.

The WCW part - there's so much blame to go around for that, it wouldn't be fair to just restrict it to those two, but they were the big two.

Bret's 52 now, and not likely to do much in the way of actual wrestling. I believe the "plan" is to have him do the guest-host thing on the Jan. 4th Raw and then work a program with Vince in some way, probably culminating at WrestleMania where he'll get to close the book the way he should have all along.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Reasonable creative control. He agreed to drop the title to anybody at any point other than against Shawn Michaels on that night. Vince agreed to the schmozz finish earlier that day, then he did what he did. It's not as if he was going to just show up on Nitro with the WWF title. The company line response just doesn't hold water.

The WCW part - there's so much blame to go around for that, it wouldn't be fair to just restrict it to those two, but they were the big two.

Bret's 52 now, and not likely to do much in the way of actual wrestling. I believe the "plan" is to have him do the guest-host thing on the Jan. 4th Raw and then work a program with Vince in some way, probably culminating at WrestleMania where he'll get to close the book the way he should have all along.

The problem was his contract ended that night, and they had already seen one title get thrown in the trash on WCW, they couldnt let it happen again, its a respect issue, on your way out you drop the title, it happens with everyone, however Bret seemed to think he was better than everyone else ever in the company....

As for WCW, I put blame on Nash/Hogan for everything, especially with the power they had, they could've used Bret the way he should of, but Bischoff didnt....plus Hogan/Nash were of course crying about Bret having a better contract...

As for this last "run" with WWE, maybe Bret has finally forgiven? I can't imagine him doing anything but a GM type role, especially after the stroke

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast