Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anybody know of any upcoming signings in conjuction with ufc 108??

planning to go to vegas during this week and would like to hit up as many free signings as possible, if anybody knows any info at all could they please put a post, it would be most greatly appreaciated, thank you very much

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jpnoregrets05's Items on eBay

gsp is going to be signing franklin big nog wandy are all signing for 108

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where's GSP going to be signing?

gsp is going to be signing franklin big nog wandy are all signing for 108

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

Franklin, Nogueira, Silva, St-Pierre featured in star-studded UFC 108 autograph session

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Dec 22, 2009 at 9:20 am ET
    While "UFC 108: Evans vs. Silva" has seen a number of marketable fighters forced to withdraw from the Jan. 2 event due to a variety of injuries, that won't stop the UFC from bringing a few stars out on New Year's Day.

The organization recently announced that Rich Franklin, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Wanderlei Silva and welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre will participate in an autograph signing on Friday, Jan. 1, prior to the UFC 108 official weigh-ins.

The event, which will be held on the MGM Grand Garden Arena concourse in Las Vegas, is free and open to the public.

The fighters will be signing autographs from 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT local time) to 6 p.m. ET.

Silva will pull double duty, as "The Axe Murderer" is set to host a special Q&A session for UFC Fight Club members at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT local time).

Following the fan-driven activities, the 22 fighters scheduled to compete on the UFC 108 card will hit the scales and make their bouts official.

UFC 108 features a light heavyweight contenders fight between former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans and Brazilian slugger Thiago Silva, as well as an intriguing welterweight showdown between heavy handed Brit Paul Daley and submission ace Dustin Hazelett.

The full UFC 108 card includes:

MAIN CARD
    • Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva
    • Paul Daley vs. Dustin Hazelett
    • Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout
    • Duane Ludwig vs. Jim Miller
    • Junior Dos Santos vs. Gilbert Yvel
    PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
    • Martin Kampmann vs. Jacob Volkmann
    • Dan Lauzon vs. Cole Miller
    PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-aired)
    • Steve Cantwell vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
    • Ryan Jensen vs. Mark Munoz
    • Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Pyle
    • Rafaello Oliveira vs. John Gunderson
    For complete coverage of UFC 108, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of MMAjunkie.com.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone is going to go PM me. Please!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is going to be awesome for FC Members! A Bad Card but great signings!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

This is going to be awesome for FC Members! A Bad Card but great signings!

You are going to have an awesome time bro! I'm jealous.

So what are you going to do? Stand in line for the autograph session and wait to get into Q&A or stand in line for the Q&A and skip the auto session?

If it were me, I'd go to the auto session.

In Philly in August, my wife and I had the opportunity to be the first in line for autographs, but instead, we chose to be about 10th in line for the Q&A/weigh-ins. We figured we'd skip the signings - Serra, Catone and a few others I can't remember - to try and get a good spot at Q&A and weigh-ins. And we did.

Because we were in line early, we were able to secure seats in the first row at the far left looking at the stage, where all the fighters come from behind the curtin. It was awesome sitting there as I got several autographs and pictures with fighters and personalities, including Chuck, Dana, Arianny, Buffer, Tito, Forrest and Trigg.

Because of the talent at this signing, that's where I'd be. If the card was better; however, I'd be in line for the Q&A/weigh-ins.

Have fun ...

Oh, and I don't think it is such a bad card - not a whole lot of "big name" talent on it, but I think there are some good fights. I'm especially looking forward to Hazelett vs. Daley!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do the Q & A anymore. But FC Members should be getting into the signings an hour before the general public so it should be easy and and out especially with the lack of out of towners attending the actual fights this year unlike most other years for the New Years card. I have little interest in the card with Tyson Griffin off other than to see Rashad get KO'd.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the fc memebers mean? does it cost to join? and if i don't have it, does it cost to sign up?? cause i definitely dont want to miss this

SCF Rewards
    Country

FC = Fight Club. Its $85 a year, you get to buy tickets before anyone else and get into the weigh ins and Q & A an hour before the public, you also get the fight poster free when you to to the weigh ins. Before the last event it was pretty much the only way to get through the autograph line at all.

If you live in Las Vegas its worth it, anywhere else not so much.

whats the fc memebers mean? does it cost to join? and if i don't have it, does it cost to sign up?? cause i definitely dont want to miss this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast