Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How did you pick your user name for SCF?

:) How did you pick your user name for SCF ? Mine is "giants1249er" . I'm a San Francisco Giants and 49ers fan and my birthday just happens to be the 12th. Just curious.:hop:

i just used my aim name and i used that one using... my name cory favorite number 7 and my baseball all star number from when i was like 12 which is 63

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I used my ebay name, which is one of my old AIM name, which I picked because CraigsCards was already taken so I added a 1 at the end because it was my hockey number at the time.

i took a random word my friends and i made up in 4th grade....nobody knows what it means :)
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

The show Street Ball was on just before I found out about this site. So when I found it I put in my favorite AND1 star= Hot Sauce

mine is very confusing.. i took my first name, part of my last name and 0019 for yzerman.

stkmtimo......Stockmarket guy huh?....What is some good stock to invest in right now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast