Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Are the Celtics done?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Be easy on him Jes. The Celtics and the Bruins lost tonight, bad night for Boston fans.

Look on the bright side Theodor, at least you have the Red Sox season to look forward to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

LOL.....the best argument of all. "We have more championships than you." Congrats. And you've won one in the last 23 years. Living in the past FTW.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Lmao i'm sorry, but it seems like he knows me or something.... I'm jealous that my team knows how to rebuild a team quicker in order to win championships. Doesn't take them over 20 years to compete again.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I wonder how many of those Celtics championships, he's lived through?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

You guys have to get a new hobby or something lol instead of obsessing over the Celtics. Really, I can think of 1 million other things you could be doing! Go for long, romantic walks on the beach, go camping in the snow, something.

Being from New England, I can say that the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics have all won championships since my 6 year old has been alive. With UNH college hockey doing very well as well. Even BC has done a lot better these last few years with college football not really being the big thing around here.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122