Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 124 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As Alwats awesome returns. I was shocked to see you A&G Finch be the one out of those two that smudged! Still nice adds to the collection and congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice returns! I like the Finch. Three years ago I had her sign a cheap softball and I can barely see her name anymore. Might be time to send her something more lasting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As Alwats awesome returns. I was shocked to see you A&G Finch be the one out of those two that smudged! Still nice adds to the collection and congrats!

lol.. didnt even notice the smudge Still happy with them, she's a great signer.

Nice returns! I like the Finch. Three years ago I had her sign a cheap softball and I can barely see her name anymore. Might be time to send her something more lasting.

Thanks.. I thought about sending a softball.. Still might but wonder if they sell softball display cases? might try it though..

__________________________________________________ _________

1 to end the week.

Charlie Krueger 2/2, out 2-17, back 2-25. 3x all-pro. Very happy to add Mr Krueger to the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Kruegers, they came out great man. He was an absolute beast.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Krueger success. He was really underrated too. 9ers retired his number, and they don't just throw that around. Really wish he'd sign and return my 8x10 though lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Love the Kruegers. His helmet always looked like it was too small when played!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Kruegers, they came out great man. He was an absolute beast.

Thanks man..

Nice Krueger success. He was really underrated too. 9ers retired his number, and they don't just throw that around. Really wish he'd sign and return my 8x10 though lol.

You bring up a good point.. They dont retire numbers just because. Thanks for the kind words bud.

Love the Kruegers. His helmet always looked like it was too small when played!

Thanks.. Now that you mention it, i do remember seeing pictures of this. Looked like his face was going to explode out of it.

Thanks..

__________________________________________________ __________

Nice monday for me, 4 successes, 1 RTS

RTS came from paul kariya. Sent this to his home address i believe. Was sent in October so not to sure but did send the cards back with a note saying " please note he has a long-standing policy of responding to unsolicited request only if sent directly to a publicly listed business address" Might give him another shot some other time..

1st success, John Anderson 3/3, out 2-17, back 2-27. Very pleased with this success.. not only was it fast but also inscribed " All 80's team" on one. Very pleased..

2nd, Lawrence Phillips 4/3, out 2-17, back 2-27. I know some on here have no interest in him because of the things he has done but he is paying his debt to society & his life style doesn't take away his accomplishments on the Field. Also wrote back a note thanking me for my letter & signed it. I enjoyed watching him play in college. Its a shame he didnt have his act together otherwise he could have been a great pro player as well.

3rd. Lute Olson 1/1, out 2-4, back 2-27. Very disapointed & frustrated by this success. Very pleased to get a response as my first request was either lost or something because i have never seen it back but, Mr Olson signed it with a very dull Silver Sharpie. Hardly see the sig. I will probably re-send when i get a different card to send.

4th, Jim Nantz 1/1, out 1-20, back 2-27. Great success from one of the best Play-by-play guys in the business. Really enjoy his NFL work. also sent back a note thanking me for my request signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Krueger is fantastic. Good stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah.. Lawrence Phillips. The man should be imprisoned for missing the block that ended my childhood hero's career alone. LOL

Page 124 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174 ... LastLast