Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 139 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick up on the Trammell

Thanks..

Great start to June for sure!

Thanks.. real pleased with yesterdays returns..

thanks man..

Nice haul, Mr. Riggs. Crazy day for me again today and great minds think alike. I also got Syzmanski and added Alice Hohlmayer (OSU/AAGPBL), Will Shields, Marty Lyons, Fred Kendall (baseball Pads/Indians), Honky Tonk Man (yes, the wrestler) and Tommy Brooker (on a '65 Topps tall boy). Combine Tuesday and today only and I had 18 returns.

Thanks man.. sounds like you had a great days also.. you need to start your own thread with pictures.. when u have time of course..

__________________________________________________ __

5 returns today 4 successes, 1 RTS

rts came from Joe Torre.. Believe i had a bad address.. going to re-try later.

1st success, Mike Kenn 2/2, out 4-17, back 6-2. great return from a 5x pro bowler.

2nd, Ben Oglivie 2/2, out 5-25, back 6-2. 3x all star & Silver Slugger award winner, signed 2 of 2. very happy.

3rd, Ron McDole 2/2, out 5-22, back 6-2. great return from a 2 x all star along with 2x AFL Champ. even took the time for acouple inscriptions. love getting returns like this from the old school footballers.

4th, R.C. Thielemann 3/3, out 5-21, back 6-2, really glad to see this return. Even added "3x Pro Bowl" to two of the cards along with his jersey number.

great returns today..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, you have had an awesome start to June!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups! I am loving the old school football successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups! I am loving the old school football successes

Thanks man.. Old school players are some of my favorites to send to. Fast & Reliable. Thanks for the kind words.

Man, you have had an awesome start to June!

Thanks man..

__________________________________________________ __________

Great start to the week for me, 7 returns today..

1st, Hersey Hawkins 3/3, out 5-25, back 6-4. Thrilled to see these. signed 3 of 3. Great Player

2nd, Mike Cameron 3/3, out 5-25, back 6-4. Jumped on the Cameron train. Glad to get these signed. Been sitting in my "send out" stack for quit awhile.

3rd, Phil Gagliano 2/2, out 5-30, back 6-4. Very fast return. asked for a 2x W.S. CHAMP inscription but no dice. Still happy to see these return.

4th, Rob Bironas 2/2, out 4-19, back 6-4. Mr Bironas made me wait a bit for these but thats o.k. Usually he is really quick about returning. Dont think these could have turned out any better. Turned out nice.

5th, Shane Conlan 4/2 out 2-27, back 6-4. Again, Made me wait awhile for these. Thought they was long gone. seen a bunch of returns from himlast couple months so thought mine were gone. Also added 2 I.C. with the cards. very cool return.

6th, Mike Reid 2/2, out 5-21, back 6-4. very cool return from a CFHOFer. didnt get the HOF inscription but still very pleased. these came out looking alright.

7th, Bob Johnson, 2/2, out 5-24, back 6-4. CFHOFer took the time to add that inscription but not the year. Very pleased those. Did sign with pen but other then that, looks fantastic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Great returns - you're killing it in June! I really liked the Hawkins. I need to send something to him...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy crap, Rick! You've had an amazing June, and it's only four days in. I really like how the Bironas and Hawkins cards turned out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Very nice returns!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy crap, Rick! You've had an amazing June, and it's only four days in. I really like how the Bironas and Hawkins cards turned out.

Thanks man... Thrilled with the way they both turned out.

Great returns - you're killing it in June! I really liked the Hawkins. I need to send something to him...

Thanks, He's a great signer. I have sent out a ton the last 2-3 weeks of may so June should be a killer month for me.. ( crossing fingers )

Thanks guys..

__________________________________________________ _______

2 more today.. Both sent out on 5-29.

George Culver 3/2, Great return. Added a IC signed with "7/29/68 NO-HITTER" like he did with both cards. Really pleased with this return. He has a really nice signature also & noticed on the 71 topps, the PP sig that comes on them, His signature has really changed since then. looks nothing like it did then. Im not sure how topps got there sigs for those cards back then but just surprising it has changed that much

Bob Turley 2/2, great Yankee return. Added " CY Y 58" & " 58 W.S. M.V.P." as requested.. Very thrilled to add him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

More nice returns...I believe the signatures that you see on Topps or Bowman cards are the signature that they signed their Topps contract with, which would generally make sense.

Page 139 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast