Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Stocktons are great! I think he signs photos and sends out the paper 5x7 if you send him cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Those Stocktons are great! I think he signs photos and sends out the paper 5x7 if you send him cards.

Yeah, I think you're correct. When I sent him the same pic (the 1st one) in 2010, he signed it. Of course, I always put my funky logos on my pics - LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

few to play catch up on..

Travis Wood, 2/2.

Jim Leyland 1/1, was out awhile. Glad to add this legendary manager again.

Nikki McCray 2/2, 2x Gold medal winning player.

Anna Tunnicliffe 1/1, Olympic gold medalist

Bill Fitch 4/3, sent back a nice note talking about my town & how many times he's been though here coaching various teams. Also thanks me for my request. Very cool.

Tim Hasselbeck 2/2, c/o Colts. Thrilled to add this QB to the collection.

Ron Simmons 2/2, another CFHOFer for the collection.

Earl Thomas 2/2, sweet return. Guys a beast for the seahawks.

Scott Hamilton 2/2, signed both 5x7's

Parnelli jones 2/2, signed both 5x7's. Took a shot with this address. Hasnt been a success with it for 2 years. Thrilled to add this racing legend to the collection. Small sig but very happy.

Ray " BOOM BOOM " Mancini 2/2, signed both 5x7's. should have sent a silver sharpie along. Might re-send with some 8x10's. Really happy to add him.

Johnny Lattner 2/2, signed both 8x10's. Love the inscriptions..

Bobby Shantz 2/2, signed both 8x10's. Super happy with the way this turned out.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I got Earl Thomas a couple moths back. I am a huge fan of the way he plays at his height.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

The Ron Simmons sigs are cool! Love the Shantz's, too. The inscriptions are awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, nice returns. I hope Simmons signs my postcards I sent him 9 days ago. I made an extra set for him just in case...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, very nice adds, congrats. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Earl Thomas a couple moths back. I am a huge fan of the way he plays at his height.

guys a stud. Really happy to get a return from him.

The Ron Simmons sigs are cool! Love the Shantz's, too. The inscriptions are awesome.

Thanks.. Im a huge fan of inscriptions with autographs & really happy with what Shantz gave me. Such a great signer.

Rick, nice returns. I hope Simmons signs my postcards I sent him 9 days ago. I made an extra set for him just in case...

Thanks, Pretty sure Simmons collects his own things like some folks so i bet he keeps them. He kept the few doubles i sent him.

Rick, very nice adds, congrats. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick

Thanks Rick...

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Eric Bjornson 3/3, super bowl champ & members of the 91 huskies Nat'l championship team.

Cobi Hamilton 2/2, another 2013 rookie return

Frank Pitts 2/2

Willie Brown 1/1, this was out for atleast a year & half. sent via the Raiders. signed with pen so didnt come out the best but still thrilled to add this HOFer to the collection.

Kevin Mack 2/2,

Tom Glavine 1/1. HOLY SMOKES! this was sent a long time ago via one of his 9 published home addresses. I figured this was a big waste of time & didnt keep a record of the date sent . Long time ago someone on FanMail got a return so figured what the hell & sent one. I have no idea what address i used, its been so long guys. sorry about that. Post marked "Atlanta Metro 300" if that helps.

Jerry Ruess 2/2, world series champ & pitched a no hitter on 6/27/80

Cat Osterman 2/2, added "2004 Gold" to both as requested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice successes! I sent to Willie Brown a long time ago too but nothing ever came back. The Glavine is a super nice surprise to see. I'm hoping to get him some day when he comes around to do ST interviews like all the other TV guys. Cat is a tough lady. I sent her a CIC once with her no-hit record and she signed it but corrected the number by increasing it by 2 - too funny!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Willie Brown success!

Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189 LastLast