Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 189 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe it says "Be Your Best"

Nice stuff!

thank you.. i had no clue.. makes sense now lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow.. when it rains, it pours.. Got a gunch to share that came in yesterday & today.. here goes..

first, been awhile since i had a return on a nascar driver.. got one today.. sent out on 12.15.09 & returned today..

sent the hood in & came back like this..

finished car.. very pleased..

next.. a quik return from mr Billy sims. out on 2-21, returned 3-12

next a great return from Mr Hershel walker.. 3 of 3.. out 2-21, back 3-12. all inscribed with alittle #34.. very cool

now my favorite return of the week & maybe the year. sent out during the colts playoff run last season.. also sent a note along with the card asking Jeff Saturday if he saw Ryan Diem around, if he could have him sign it for me & he did!! Great success & awesome guy jeff saturday is.. Very happy..

Last edited by Riggs; 07-22-2012 at 10:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't like the Colts at all, but that's awesome about Saturday. Good to see I have both Sims and Walker. Also, who's the driver?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't like the Colts at all, but that's awesome about Saturday. Good to see I have both Sims and Walker. Also, who's the driver?

oh sorry.. Driver is Reed Sorenson.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats great that saturday was willling to do that!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got another return today.. thats 2 returns in 4 days for me.. :-)

these are 2 returns from Chad Knaus, crew chief for the 4time champ Jimmie Johnson ( for those that dont know ) Fastest return todate for me. out 3-8, back 3-15 very quik..

once again, took the hood off 2 jimmie johnson cars & duct taped them to a piece of cardboard ( so they wouldnt bounce around & scratch & chip up in transit & they looked like this.....

screwed them back on the car & finsihed product,,

very happy the way these turned out.. enjoy..

SCF Rewards
    Country

got another return today..................................

to bad it was a RTS.. Joe Montana in the database was no good. wasnt holding my breath though... was worth the stamp..

I have another Joe Montana out to a diffrent address so we will see ( crossing fingers )

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't bother if you can help it because I have heard he ghostsigns.

Nice Cheatin Chad though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

been a great ouple of mail days last few days.. got 2 returns today...

first from Ken Anderson.. out on 2-24, back 3-19

next, very happy about these.. 2 diecast signed by Daytona 500 champion Kevin Harvick.. out on 2-12, returned 3-19

also,real quik. Like to thank everyone that has took the time to view my Thread & comment on it, to put me over 1000 views.. THANKS everyone!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a few in this week.. first off......

alittle HOF mojo.. George blanda.. out 3-8, back 3-25. VERY QUIK.. reliable..

next, Boomer Esiason, sent 3, got 2 back.. out 2-1, back 3-25

& last, a guy i played high school football against, Mr Tim Dwight.. out 2-24, back 3-26. also, the dwight had a return from Industry California, but used the address in the database.. enjoy...

Page 4 of 189 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast