Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 189 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome haul today...that Tittle does look epic! Pretty quick return for him being so sporadic lately...diggin' that Newsome too. I'm surprised it turned out so well, though, being that its from Action Packed. Looks great regardless!

after looking at the Tittle alittle closer, Think he had some trouble signing it. He signed with a ball-point pen & the "Tittle" looks like he went over it twice. Think thats why he didnt put a HOF inscription on it. Think his pen was having trouble with the rough surface on the card. & believe me, I was expecting a 6-8 month wait. kinda shocked it came back so fast.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet!

Wish my Tittle would come back, the card I originally got him on was a ugly mess.

Newsome looks awesome too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice. Can't beleave you got that so quick took almost a year for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. Can't beleave you got that so quick took almost a year for me.

yeah, i was shocked to see this so soon. wasnt expecting it till the fall atleast lol

Sweet!

Wish my Tittle would come back, the card I originally got him on was a ugly mess.

Newsome looks awesome too.

thanks man.. seen a few quik ones from him recently.. hope yours comes shortly..

SCF Rewards
    Country

have to do alittle catch up from yesterday.,..

Got 2 successes in Saturday..

1st from bascketball HOFer Nancy Lieberman-Cline 2/2, out 3-26, back 4-9. Great success. both came with HOF inscription & Smiley face that she puts on all her autograph pieces.

next, Tom Rathman 2/2, out 3-28, back 4-9. Very happy to see these again. Kinda wondered if i should send these or not with the lock out. Glad i did. Like this signature, looks great on these cards.. Now if i could only get his teammate Roger Craig to send me a return, would look great side by side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 2 today... 1 TTM, 1 E-Mail

Email came from Mike Krzyewski.. Photo looks awesome & the sig is great. glad to add this one to the collection..

TTM came from Lee Roy Selmon 1/1, out 4-1, back 4-11 $5 fee. Great addition to the HOF pc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Selmon really looks great...I need to spend the $5 to send to him soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff, Rathman is the man. And for Craig, he wants money 9/10 of the time. I got two cards signed for $5 a while back. Nice Selmon success too, glad you finally got him. How many times did you send before that one? I sent three times and got him on my fourth. Wish he'd at least send back with a note or pricelist.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff, Rathman is the man. And for Craig, he wants money 9/10 of the time. I got two cards signed for $5 a while back. Nice Selmon success too, glad you finally got him. How many times did you send before that one? I sent three times and got him on my fourth. Wish he'd at least send back with a note or pricelist.

actually, I learned my lesson the first time with him lol.. after i sent the first one with ZERO donation & never seen my card again & saw the other successes with $$$ figured what happened. but your right, kinda wish he would have sent my card back. Liked the first card better then this one but oh well. Maybe he gave it to a kid or something. Im o.k. with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PhotoBucket seems to be working again so time to show the goodies i got yesterday...

Virgil Trucks 2/2, out 4-4, back 4-12. Wish he would have added the "Fire" i have seen a few autos but thats o.k. still a great success..

& Finally, Ed " too tall " Jones 2/2, out 2-21, back 4-12. Thought i missed the boat on this one. Took a bit longer than most but oh well. Glad i got this return & didnt have to re-send something.

Nothing today though...

Page 51 of 189 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast