Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 60 of 189 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Front or back, that's still an awesome return! At least the back is displayable, unlike the Alex Karras you got back earlier...

ya your right... that Karras was terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya your right... that Karras was terrible.

Sometimes I wonder if they just get confused, like maybe Danica (or her mail handler) and didn't look long enough to realize that was the back and not the front. I believe Boyd Dowler did that to my card a few months back, which I think I mentioned earlier...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sometimes I wonder if they just get confused, like maybe Danica (or her mail handler) and didn't look long enough to realize that was the back and not the front. I believe Boyd Dowler did that to my card a few months back, which I think I mentioned earlier...

someone else on here got the exact same card i sent back today, also signed on the back. Maybe thats a thing she is doing now for cards. know clue. Hate to send her a diecast, prolly sign the rear window or under it lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decent day today... got 5 returns.. 3 successes & 2 unsigned

First unsigned is NO surprise, Cliff lee from ST, got the PP back.. & a letter saying how busy he is but appreciates my support.

2nd, Jim Rice, when i sent this out, seen a few successes from it but as of late, seen a few returns unsigned & thats what i got today.. No biggie.

1st success comes from Brian Vickers 2/2, out 4-12, back 6-3.. Very cool return. signed both is silver sharpie. looks great..

Next, Elgin Baylor 1/1, out 5-23. back 6-3. Big thats goes out to RockiesFan33 for letting me know what address he sent to before his came back.. Thanks bud... Pretty happy with the return. Great HOFer..

Last.. Peyton Manning 1/1, out 5-21, back 6-3 $5 fee.. First manning return for me in awhile.. seen a few trickle in & gave it a shot. Now that i know he is signing again, Might have to send him the mini i tried earlier this year with no luck..

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some awesome stuff! No such thing as a bad month when Manning is involved. That Baylor is pretty sweet too, but he needs a new marker...

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff that Baylor is sick, if you dont mind me asking what addy did you use for him?

Also good to see Peyton signing again i sent something out to him last week hopefully it comes back signed.

Ive seen a few unsuccessful returns from Jim Rice the last couple days, so i to expexted mine to come back not signed, but to my surprise i recieved mine today and it was signed, he is hit and miss even with $.
    Last edited by buffalobills; 06-03-2011 at 08:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some awesome stuff! No such thing as a bad month when Manning is involved. That Baylor is pretty sweet too, but he needs a new marker...

Thanks man.. U got that right about the Marker but at this point with mr Baylor.. I'll take what i can get. Wasnt to long ago, U never seen a return from him so i'll take it..

nice stuff that Baylor is sick, if you dont mind me asking what addy did you use for him?

Also good to see Peyton signing again i sent something out to him last week hopefully it comes back signed.

Ive seen a few unsuccessful returns from Jim Rice the last couple days, so i to expexted mine to come back not signed, but to my surprise i recieved mine today and it was signed, he is hit and miss even with $.

Thanks man.. You need to go buy a lottery ticket you lucky dog. Thats a great return you got from Jim Rice. Very nice..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice manning sent to him almost 2 weeks ago w/ 10 check hope he signs for me got a pint back last time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Monday for me.. 4 successes!!!

First, Earl Lloyd 1/1, out 5-23, back 6-6. Really like this return. I looked for about 2 months for this card ( at a decent price ) & finally got it. Really like these National Treasures cards. Thick card stock, nice area for athletes to sign, just wish they wasnt so pricey.. Glad to finally add this HOFer to the collection..

next, Nextell cup series champion Kurt Busch 2/2, out 4-11, back 6-6. Both cards signed nice in blue fine point sharpie. Great signer..

next, Marco Andretti 1/1, out 5-2, back 6-6. Signature is alittle hard to see. Black kinda blends in with the card alittle. Glad to add another great Andretti to the collection..

& Last Raymond Berry.. 2/1 out 4-1, back 6-6, couldnt be happier with this return.. Great signer also sent along his own autographed card like he normally does.

SCF Rewards
    Country

like those kurt buschs. you nascar collection just keeps growing!

Page 60 of 189 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast