Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 65 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

It looks like I need to send to Trent Green. He has a nice signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice returns on the Woods & the Green!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Just sent to Summerall today myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like a great day! That '05 Topps Trent Green looks sweet. I need to send to Glen Wood...

Thanks... Glen is a terrific signer. think you will be very pleased..

That league leaders Green looks fantastic. The blue really pops on the mostly white card. Awesome stuff.

Thanks man.. That is also my favorite. very pleased with the way it looks..

sweet..i got trent green going out soon to.

good luck man.. seems like a great signer...

It looks like I need to send to Trent Green. He has a nice signature.

scanner really does his sig no justice. It looks very nice in person..

Nice returns on the Woods & the Green!

Thanks man..

Nice stuff. Just sent to Summerall today myself.

Thanks man.. Really wish i would have found a better card to send to him, really dont like these kinds of cards to send, but oh well..

SCF Rewards
    Country

well after No returns on Tuesday, wednesday, thrursday, or Friday... Finally got 2 today..

First Michael Waltrip 3/3, out 5-18, back 7-2.. Cards turned out pretty good. didnt think he would sign all 3 but he did. very pleased with this one.

& Denny Crum 1/1, out 5-18, back 7-2. First HOF return of July so pretty excited about that. Really wish i could have found a better card to send to mr Crum but he really doesnt have a lot of choices out there. Didnt want to pay a ton for a base card that "might" not even make it back home so went with this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 3 successes today...

First, NBA Finals M.V.P. Dirk Nowitzki 1/1, out 5-23, back 7-5.. Pretty stocked to add another sig of his to my collection. Im not a huge NBA guy but was awesome to see him win a championship. Great guy like him really deserved it.

Now a few pages ago i mentioned Hell freezing over with the return of Mike Ditka, well... I dont want to alarm anyone again but............ Think there's a blizzard now because i got a return from Don Shula today... 1/1, out 6-7, back 7-5.. Im stunned!! Thought for sure my collection would have to go without a TTM from him. This was my last card i had of his & 4th attempt. Couldnt be happier. Feels great to get those white whales that elude you from time to time..

Last today, Kyle Busch 2/2, out 3-11, back 7-5... Great success from this driver.. Like other diecast, sent in 2 windshields attached to a piece of cardboard. Big enough for a bubble Mailer.. Return looks like this...

& re attached to the diecast.....

Very pleased with these returns.. I know i give KB hard time on some boards about his attitude, way he races, ect... but when it comes down to it, he is very gracious & does try his best to accommodate fans with autographs TTM. Have to respect that. A lot of other big name drivers & some that aren't on his level yet, dont even except fan mail. Hope that aspect of Kyle never changes...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome day, Rick! Those Kyle Busch's look great, even if I can't stand him...nice Dirk, and I'm glad you finally got Shula; can't do much better!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Great returns! Like the way you did the windshields!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smootzilla's Items on eBay

i sent to shula and got a price guide from him saying he charges 25 bucks for a sig.... I got Ditka earlier this year when no one was getting anything from RTS funny thing is it only took 15 days

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Congrats Shula was one of my 1st and came super quick. We all seem to have a guy who we think is avoiding us.

Page 65 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast