Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome day, Rick! Those Kyle Busch's look great, even if I can't stand him...nice Dirk, and I'm glad you finally got Shula; can't do much better!

Thanks man... Very pleased with todays goodies.

Great returns! Like the way you did the windshields!

Thanks man.. Save a ton on S&H doing this. Risk vs reward thing i guess..

i sent to shula and got a price guide from him saying he charges 25 bucks for a sig.... I got Ditka earlier this year when no one was getting anything from RTS funny thing is it only took 15 days

I cant remember but it may have been your Ditka success that made me try him yet again, glad i did. Thats the first i have heard of Mr Shula sending back a price list. shoot, i would have atleast excepted that in 1 of my first 3 send outs to him. like RGP says, think he may pick out a few & throw the rest away lol..

Congrats Shula was one of my 1st and came super quick. We all seem to have a guy who we think is avoiding us.

Thanks man.. I think the next person will be Oscar Robertson for me. He seems to automatic for a lot, but impossible for me.. Maybe Ernie Banks.. Love it if he would return one of the 3 request i have sent him over the past 2 & half years... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive said this before but that diecast collection is the best, they must look great displayed. congrats on finally getting that shula!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good for you man.. Ditka and Shula in the same week. Told you not to give up on them!

I don't care for NASCAR like I used to, but I still see it when I'm around my family.. I can't stand Kyle Busch, but it is cool he answers mail for fans, and the cars look amazing no matter what.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words guys... appreciate it...

1 today.. Mike Vrabel 1/1, out 6-16, back 7-8.. sent via the Delaware Oh address. Very pleased to get a success from him even though the card i chose wasnt the best for TTM. the sig is alittle hard to see. Didnt even think when i sent it out that it might be to dark. Still great to add him to the collection..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't look bad to me man. Awesome success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you got your Vrabel back! Must've just taken a break from signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, hope to see mine back. I hope that's the one I sent to, I don't remember.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I think my Vrabel is fake....see pic in 'TTM' Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

For the record, if I am right, I'm not sure why he would do that to me.....I'm alumni of his same alma mater, went to games while he played there, and made the card myself. I'm really disappointed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yours really doesn't look like mine.. Mine is sloppy & yours is very neat.. Maybe he took his time with yours since you are alumni?

Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116166 ... LastLast