Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 78 of 189 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff.

I always thought that Stabler card was super weird. I have it in a huge box of commons I've had since I was a kid and I was always like ™™™.

lol I thought the same thing.. I actually found that card in one of my boxes & just threw it on with the other one.always thought it was kind of different.. Not really in a good way..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Got 1 today...

Chris Mullin 1/1, out 3-12, back 8-30... This was a shot in the dark deal when i sent it. Seen he was up for the HOF at the time & was doing work at ESPN so gave it a shot. Paid off but.......................................... He signed the back of my card with ball point pen. I could careless about the pen, just signing the back sucks. Still a neat success & always happy to get anything back, just would have preferred the front. also sent along a photocopied note with a PP sig. May try him again ( IF ) there is an NBA season with a liter card, see if i can get him to sign it on the front.

I sent around the same time c/o his home addy; no response. Looks like I'll have to try ESPN next year.

Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent around the same time c/o his home addy; no response. Looks like I'll have to try ESPN next year.

Congrats!

Hope you get him also.. Im going to re-send myself & hope he signs the front.. ( crossing fingers )

Got 3 today...

1st, Alexei Yashin 3/3, out 8-25, back 9-2.. Great signer & fast turn around. very pleased. Seems like its been awhile since i got a hockey return.

2nd, SeaBass!!!! Sebastian Janikowski 1/1, out 8-25, back 9-2.. Great return from one of the best kickers in the game.. Still remember the guy in college.. What a beast he was..

last, Fernando Valenzuela 1/1, out 8-15, back 9-2.. Pretty pumped to see this one signed. Been seeing a few come back unsigned. Great addition to the baseball collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Janikowski auto. Also, it's nice to see some hockey autos popping up around here lately. Season is almost here and I could not be more psyched.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Janikowski auto. Also, it's nice to see some hockey autos popping up around here lately. Season is almost here and I could not be more psyched.

Thanks man.. I love doing TTM for Hockey. I have a few out right now , not a lot but the athletes from what i have seen are mostly great signers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Riggs, super nice stuff the last couple of days! By the way, I sent akoch a nice thank you for getting the Issel addy (I love the 8x10 he signed for me!). I'm still hoping to find a good Coach Larry Brown addy sometime...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Nice Sebas auto. I believe I have a card of his lying around somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Riggs, super nice stuff the last couple of days! By the way, I sent akoch a nice thank you for getting the Issel addy (I love the 8x10 he signed for me!). I'm still hoping to find a good Coach Larry Brown addy sometime...

Thanks man.. I also sent akoch a thank you, Guy has helped me out a ton the last few months. Realy credit to the site for sure. As for Larry Brown, You & me both. Im still surprised i have not seen 1 success from him in the last few months. Larry is a fantastic signer so i figured something would have poped up by now.. Im still looking though..

Nice Sebas auto. I believe I have a card of his lying around somewhere.

Thanks man.. Sebas is alright in my book......................... For a raider

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

Red face

Happy to help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more today!!!

First, Carlos Santana 2/2, out 8-25, back 9-4... The rookie card got smudged badly but the other one turned out nice. Very quick return & thats always nice.

Last, Ricky Stenhouse jr, 1/1, out 8-25, back 9-6.. another 8x10 return. Turned out pretty well. Wish he would have used a silver sharpie on it but thats o.k. This is the race that happened at my home track & how they finished with Stenhouse blowing up coming to take the checkered flag & Carl Edwards in the 60 slamming into him. Very cool finish to a race.

Page 78 of 189 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128178 ... LastLast