Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 91 of 189 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

o i thought it was for everyone o.O

SCF Rewards
    Country

o i thought it was for everyone o.O

The Multi-Sport Success thread, you'll notice, is the one everyone posts in...ones like this one (Riggs' TTM Successes) are generally used to just show Rick's specific successes. Feel free to make on of your own, though!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

nice pick ups Riggs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks good man. Is that A&G real? They're hard to find, and I've heard of people getting "homeade" A&G's of Miles off eBay. Just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man..

Looks good man. Is that A&G real? They're hard to find, and I've heard of people getting "homeade" A&G's of Miles off eBay. Just curious.

shoot as far as i know its real but i guess i wouldnt really know a fake compared to a factory card. It feels right ( card stock wise ) Has all the markings of the other A & G cards i got. Is there a "tell" That i need to look for to determine if its a fake? Close inspection of the back, I dont see print lines or anything that would suggest its a copy. I bought this one off sportlots.com paid a whooping .45 cents for it so, guess im not out much lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man..
    shoot as far as i know its real but i guess i wouldnt really know a fake compared to a factory card. It feels right ( card stock wise ) Has all the markings of the other A & G cards i got. Is there a "tell" That i need to look for to determine if its a fake? Close inspection of the back, I dont see print lines or anything that would suggest its a copy. I bought this one off sportlots.com paid a whooping .45 cents for it so, guess im not out much lol

Oh, it probably is real then. I was just wondering, because I've seen a homemade one on eBay before, and like I said someone else had said they bought one that was "homeade". Not that it really matters anyway right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, it probably is real then. I was just wondering, because I've seen a homemade one on eBay before, and like I said someone else had said they bought one that was "homeade". Not that it really matters anyway right?

good point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a nice email success today from Mike Eruzione 0/1, sent the email on 10-2, back 10-5. very quick success. Really like the looks of the photos he sends back. Its the same picture as everyone gets in the database but if anyone wants to see it, i'll scan it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can get Canadian stamps online through their post office and they don't charge shipping. It is $1.03 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's good info buckeye, I didn't know that. You happen to have a link handy you could post?

Page 91 of 189 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141 ... LastLast