Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some sellers do overprice their stuff. But unless its a rare card, its not really going to sell because you could go elsewhere and buy that particular single for less.

One of the features that I like about COMC is that if buyers want a card but feel that the price on it is too high, they can send in an offer and you (the seller) can accept, reject, or counter-offer. I've sold a few cards that way where they talk me down a few bucks but it all worked out in the end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of the features that I like about COMC is that if buyers want a card but feel that the price on it is too high, they can send in an offer and you (the seller) can accept, reject, or counter-offer. I've sold a few cards that way where they talk me down a few bucks but it all worked out in the end.

Yeah I make a lot of offers, and most sellers are cool about it.

The only thing I don't like about the offer system is that the lowest you can offer is half of the asking price. Kind of opens itself for abuse - sellers can set the price where, even if you were to offer half, it would still be high.

I suppose I was speaking to some of the higher end stuff that is listed there. Most of the cards [of the players I search for anyway] have been listed for months on end now. But really, that happens on any site in regards to high end stuff. I guess the high prices on certain low/mid-end stuff are what irk me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I boxed up about 80 lebrons and Jordans to send out tomorrow. Have another 200 card lot to send out on Monday.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I boxed up about 80 lebrons and Jordans to send out tomorrow. Have another 200 card lot to send out on Monday.

Sounds good let us know how you do. I am sure Tim and his workers will take care of you.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

They got my cards today and I'm -$49.50. I had $15.00 in there, but I guess my other money orders that I sent a week ago haven't cleared yet? I hope they don't just take my cards or something?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

I put the funds in prior to me sending so i had the store credit... But i just sent a 160 some order in, like last week... my expected clearing date is Nov 5, so im definetly excited for that!

same ID over there Softballa04? ill have to check you out when you get em goin...

SCF Rewards
    Country

no it's jharvey71884..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dayzdtomato's Items on eBay

My stuff isn't expected to be updated until 11/6 but I have another box of about 500 to send in too. Since I've got so many sets to go through and I'm not really a baseball person, its been helpful to go on there site and see how many of a particular card they have in inventory currently and what the BV is before I decide whether or not to send it in.

Regardless, my user name is on there is kardkris if anyone wants to keep an eye out for my cards in the future.
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

My stuff isn't expected to be updated until 11/6 but I have another box of about 500 to send in too. Since I've got so many sets to go through and I'm not really a baseball person, its been helpful to go on there site and see how many of a particular card they have in inventory currently and what the BV is before I decide whether or not to send it in.

Regardless, my user name is on there is kardkris if anyone wants to keep an eye out for my cards in the future.

Hey Kardkris, sounds like we sent in orders about the same time... I really like the site so far, ive found several deals nd definetly bought my fair share so far... Should be fun once i get cards actually upladed to the site.

And so far I have no complaints, when they received my order, i had a small batch for the promo special, and then the rest of my cards (about 140) were suppose to be processed priority level, with the promo special cards... well they entered them in at the standard level and charged me for standard level, but then when i said hey whats up with that? ill pay for the priority i dont want to have to wait an additional 5 weeks. They said no worries, we'll process everything by Nov 5th (priority level), and they didnt add the charge for it... so basically they saved me about $14 bucks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I used to have quite a few cards listed there before it went pay per, I guess it was like a beta..I suppose, but my account vanished.

I would love to see their cataloging software, and storage area..must be something
    oh, and their insurance premium must be out of this world!! Kudos to COMC

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast