Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Does Rondo get special treatment?

I mean after watching the Lakers/Rockets game last night it brought up some things.

Derek Fisher just laid out Scola and i believe he deserves a suspension for what he did. But last series Rondo literally threw Hinrich into the broadcast tables, which seems could have done more physical damage.

Do you think it's fair that Rondo will be let off the hook for this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean after watching the Lakers/Rockets game last night it brought up some things.

Derek Fisher just laid out Scola and i believe he deserves a suspension for what he did. But last series Rondo literally threw Hinrich into the broadcast tables, which seems could have done more physical damage.

Do you think it's fair that Rondo will be let off the hook for this?

no i dont

but dont forget he also grabed brad millers fase and didnt even get a flagrant 1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

It sure seems like he does. The reason? I can't figure it out for the life of me. It's not like Rondo is the type of player who should get special treatment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

no i dont

but dont forget he also grabed brad millers fase and didnt even get a flagrant 1

yeah i know, exactly that was twice in a row.

It sure seems like he does. The reason? I can't figure it out for the life of me. It's not like Rondo is the type of player who should get special treatment.

Yeah they should re-evaluate it now lol

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

exactally, he is good, but not good enough to get away with the things he has
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

The league is so inconsistent.

Rafer Alston gets suspended for just smacking someone on the head. It wasn't smacking to cause pain...

Then Rondo commits questionable fouls... TWICE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The league is so inconsistent.

Rafer Alston gets suspended for just smacking someone on the head. It wasn't smacking to cause pain...

Then Rondo commits questionable fouls... TWICE!

Rondo was lucky got off easy for the hinrich thing but he did not smack a guy in the back of the head right in front of the refs. I dont see how anyone would get away with smacking a guy in the head when it was obviously deliberate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Ravens New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers
    Twitter: @@cgass24 See mcgahee315's Items on eBay

i still cant believe he didnt get suspended for smacking brad miller in the face. that was bad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

Rondo was lucky got off easy for the hinrich thing but he did not smack a guy in the back of the head right in front of the refs. I dont see how anyone would get away with smacking a guy in the head when it was obviously deliberate.

It didn't cause pain at all. Rafer didn't intend it to be pain afflicting. If that deserves suspension, then Rondo deserved two suspension and Kobe deserves one.

They already suspended Dwight Howard, Fisher, and Rafer.

Where the heck is the consistency?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It didn't cause pain at all. Rafer didn't intend it to be pain afflicting. If that deserves suspension, then Rondo deserved two suspension and Kobe deserves one.

They already suspended Dwight Howard, Fisher, and Rafer.

Where the heck is the consistency?

With Kobe and Rondo they cannot prove that something was done on purpose. They both play physical basketball and did nothing that was that obviously showed they fouled someone on purpose. Although both of their fouls were much harder then Rafers, they were not clearly intentional.

With Rafer he ran up to eddie house and smacked him. He didnt hit him as hard as he could have but he didnt lightly slap him with a grin on his face. He slapped a guy in the back of the head because he was frusterated and got I dont think it was a terrible call giving him a 1 game suspension.

I agree the league is very inconsistant with suspensions and flagrants but if you slap a guy in the back of the head in front of the refs you have to expect to be suspended for a game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast