Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Card Show

Smile Question about Card Show

Has anyone been to the Cherry Hill, NJ card show? On Beckett, it said it was 250 tables. I'm thinking about going to it, but was wondering what the distribution of tables was? For example, more baseball than football/basketball/hockey. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. :)

Dark_Angel
    Hi and welcome to our board!

I've never been there; but normally, when it's baseball season, a card show normally concentrates more on baseball than the other sports.

I'll be going next week to the one in Orange County CA; and that is what I would expect -- lots of dealers bringing mostly baseball cards

Re: Question about Card Show

Originally posted by Dark_Angel
    Has anyone been to the Cherry Hill, NJ card show? On Beckett, it said it was 250 tables. I'm thinking about going to it, but was wondering what the distribution of tables was? For example, more baseball than football/basketball/hockey. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. :)
    I live in NJ haven't been to that one, though. The majority will likely be baseball/football, though. Most sellers will sell anything.
    You never know.

Tim

Thanks for replying. I thought it would be mostly baseball, which is what I collect- with my focus being Chipper Jones, but I wanted to make sure.

If you are from that area you should just wait a week and go to the National in Atlantic City. There you will most likely find anything you want.

Heyas Dark_Angel and welcome aboard. I have not heard anything about that card show but with it being Baseball season I am sure that you will find alot of baseball stuff there. If you go I wish ya luck on your Chipper hunt. Take care and look forward to seeing more of your posts. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

oh man, the National..haven't been to one since the last time I went in the early 1990s in Anaheim.

Hoping they come back here -- it was a tremendous experience!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will be on vacation for a few days, but then I will be back and will be posting a tradelist in the baseball trading forum. I am really looking forward to trading for some Chippers. This is the best board that I have seen and am happy to be a member. Thanks for wishing me luck on the Chipper hunt. I am currently at 659 different Chippers and counting.

I agree with that comment about going to the National. I hope to get down there myself, should be pretty amazing!

I did go to the Cherry Hill Show. There were about 30 card tables and I picked up some Chippers. I am thinking about going to the National. It's about a three hour drive for me, but would definitely be worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast