Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Thank you Washington for doing the trade!!!! Amar'e is safe!!! GilbertArenas0, Cleveland will fail in the East finals to Boston or the Magic just like when John Elway crushed the Browns hopes in the AFC championship game 20 yrs ago!!!!!!! Hope that makes you feel better!!!!!!!!

lulz.

Enjoy watching Cleveland in the East finals while your team is out golfing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant wait to see them in action now. Think he will be in tomorrows game on tv with the nuggets?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant wait to see them in action now. Think he will be in tomorrows game on tv with the nuggets?

I'm sure he will have to get a physical first so i highly doubt it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

He'll definitley be in Cleveland and on the bench. I doubt he plays tomorrow, they'll probably want to get him in a practice or two. Friday @ Charlotte he'll probably play.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Listen, Great trade for the Cavs. Meanwhile, Lakers are still favorites, You can't automatically put the Cavs as favorites just because they get Jamison. Who knows, maybe Mike Brown will make some bad decisions in the starting lineups, and Magic and Celtics and Hawks are all very good teams. Lakers and a lot of the other teams might make some moves as well. Lakers are only 2 games back or 1/5.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Listen, Great trade for the Cavs. Meanwhile, Lakers are still favorites, You can't automatically put the Cavs as favorites just because they get Jamison. Who knows, maybe Mike Brown will make some bad decisions in the starting lineups, and Magic and Celtics and Hawks are all very good teams. Lakers and a lot of the other teams might make some moves as well. Lakers are only 2 games back or 1/5.

Season doesnt matter once playoffs starts.

Last year, the Cavs had the best record in the NBA and didnt make it.

Country

Thank you Washington for doing the trade!!!! Amar'e is safe!!! GilbertArenas0, Cleveland will fail in the East finals to Boston or the Magic just like when John Elway crushed the Browns hopes in the AFC championship game 20 yrs ago!!!!!!! Hope that makes you feel better!!!!!!!!

LOL, that does make me feel a bit better. Hopefully the Cleveland monkey continues to keep the Cavs from bringing a championship to Cleveland lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Season doesnt matter once playoffs starts.

Last year, the Cavs had the best record in the NBA and didnt make it.

Yeah, your right. Lakers might get Hinrich.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Now I know I should have been looking for Jaminson instead of Areanas. Hope they do well, esp, if they play the Lakers. Jaminson has always been under rated. He was the true leader of the Wizzards.
    Good job Cavs.
    You may win a Championship
    You may still lose Lebron

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

I don't want to start a Lakers-Cavaliers argument, but how can some of you say that the Lakers are clearly better than the Cavs? I mean, the Cavs beat the Lakers twice, and one of those times they did not have their second best player. I'm not saying the Cavs are better than the Lakers, but I don't think anyone can say that the Lakers are the clear cut better team.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast