Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc 116

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carwin with a first round ko on Lesnar !!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (173)
    Country

My prediction... The fight will end in the 2nd round when the ref stops the fight and Lesnar's hand will be raised in victory.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS FIGHT!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lesnar by decision. I think he will take a few hard hits early, then take Carwin to the ground and use his superior wrestling to grind out a win.

Guys.....CArwin is gonna destroy Lesnar.....1st round clean out....We all thought Frank Mir would take him down and sub him but what did Carwin do?? Once Carwin hits him once and rattles him....he's going to attack just like he did against Mir...Carwin by 1st round KO cold

The first Strike Carwin lands will be lights out for Brock! Not a few hard hits, no need to rattle him , just one strike = Shane Carwin 1st round TKO and new Champ!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LEsnar can take Carwin down but Carwin is a good wrestler not the "D1" champ but if you are a champ at any level you know what you're doing....Carwin is by FAR a bettr striker and he is gonna eat him up with his boxing...that's just what I think

Country

I would like to see Lesnar win, but, I hope that who ever wins, its clean, and clear he was the victor. I don't want to be reading all over the internet tomorrow about, oh well, if this wouldnt of happened, or the ref did this, or we his mama didnt breast feed him before the match type of garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

while I agree lesnar has never faced anyone who hits like carwin, I have to ask what everyone is basing these "first punch will end it" comments on. Carwin hasn't knocked out anyone with his first punch so why do so many people assume it will happen to Lesnar? I suspect it has more to do with anti-Lesnar feelings than an actual prediction.
    that said, I think it will either be Carwin by round 1 KO or Lesnar by round 2 TKO. I can't decide.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check these ones out ensberg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brock will win 2nd round, ref stoppage. Can't stop the Lesnar ground and pound

now bring on roy nelson!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

I like them both and really don't care who wins, just hope its a great fight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I just hope everyone has a good time LOL

P-C
    --

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast