Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would assume that Kelly is on the 25 because he could be used in the infield if needed. Plus Leyland has a giant man crush on him.

Thats the reason I think Ryan Raburn still plays in the first half of the season..he loves him some Ryan Raburn
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opening day tommorow! Get excited! Took the day off of work, no way I was DVR'ing this..must watch live

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

I don't have any sports channels on my tv, but I am definitely watching on ESPN3.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i heard yesterday ny is going to get bombed with bad weather,but its sounding like it wont happen until friday.

GO TIGERS!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Verlander is looking a little wild today. Already over 30 pitches in the first inning.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep, thats what happens when the umpire calls ball 4 on strike 3 (Teixiera) ball was on the edge of the plate..

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still waiting for the power curveball from Verlander today, he has one of the sickest Curveball's in the league and everythings been in the dirt

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tigers & Yanks tied 3-3 going into the 6th inning. Verlander had a real quick 5th inning, hopefully he can go 7 innings atleast today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hard to win when the other team has a strike out zone 5ft by 5ft
    brandon inge cant do both he is really hiting well and cant play defence or plays great defence and cant hit magglio runs like he is age 60.

im speaking of brandon's era couldnt throw to first.

oh well.anyone know when the next game will be on.i had a hard time finding the channel today.espn was out in my area but i found it in the 7th [of course] on channel FSDET.

SCF Rewards
    Country

rough start to the season. At least we have 161 more games to play. Nice to see Cabrera have a decent first game with all the drama he went through during spring training.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast