Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgers16 View Post
    when you guys to NFL.com where to you go to find the photos. For some reason I can't find them. Thanks for any help
    Either you just serach for a player and click his "Photos" tab when the results come up, or you can just browse ALL photos, NFL.com homepage - News tab - Photos.

Thats what I did but for some reason when I click the photos they come up in a gallery and I can't get them individually on a screen like the one you showed is. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but for some reason it's not working for me. Thanks for your help though

NVM thanks for the help RedandGold. I figured it out. Thanks again

Hey everybody i just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping this thread work. btw thanks to redandgoldpride for the nfl tip it worked awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    When looking for current players, the best place to go is DayLife.com, eLibrary (I'd give you the log in info if I remembered it myself.. ), and NFL.com. With NFL.com photos, find one you want, right click-view image, then in the addy bar, delete the gallery_600 portion and hit enter, it becomes a super high res photo. Give it a shot, this photo would probably be lots cooler (and bigger). http://static.nfl.com/static/content...allery_600.jpg
    Holy cow! That works really well!

Quote Originally Posted by netsfan21 View Post
    Thanks for the Delk Pic, Im definitely going to hold onto it, and keep look around for a pic to print over the Delk auto 8x10 that I got.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    NHL Draft sets
    2006 63/213 29.6% 2007 80/211 37.9% 2008 117/211 55.5% 2009 88/210 41.9% 2010 49/210 23.3%

Can anybody hook me up with a high res photo of Lee MacPhail? My photo searching has turned up nothing solid for printing an 8x10.

Thanks for any and all assistance anybody can give me.

NFL.com. With NFL.com photos, find one you want, right click-view image, then in the addy bar, delete the gallery_600 portion and hit enter, it becomes a super high res photo.
    That...is...AWESOME! Holy cow, that is a cool trick. Thanks! (to NolanFan too!)

I've started up my hi-res photo thread again.
    You sir, are the best. Simply said, you are an MVP to this message board. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawks14 View Post
    Can anybody hook me up with a high res photo of Lee MacPhail? My photo searching has turned up nothing solid for printing an 8x10.

Thanks for any and all assistance anybody can give me.
    http://images.google.com/hosted/life...aea89103bcf1a6

you can crop the life logo out and it prints nicely. i sent it to him a few months ago

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    http://images.google.com/hosted/life...aea89103bcf1a6

you can crop the life logo out and it prints nicely. i sent it to him a few months ago
    I can't believe I missed that!

Google/Life is one of my top resources for older pics...

Thanks!

Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast