Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

i usually send 2 or 3....if i send anymore than that i tell them to keep whatever they like (i make sure i request i recieve the card i want the most back though)..

funny thing is when i tell them to keep the duplicates or whatever, they sign them all..lol

i have 3 89 topps teddy higueras etc. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usally send one or two. But I sent six to Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn and told them to keep whichever they wanted. Haven't got anything back from either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usally send one or two. But I sent six to Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn and told them to keep whichever they wanted. Haven't got anything back from either.

maybe they decided to keep them all

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe they decided to keep them all

Very possible lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have read the comments from both sides people who think sending multiples is okay and who think its not. I have 3 kids but im not going to use my kids as a scape goat. but i will say...what about if you trade autos isnt this what this site is about TRADING its always good to have multiples you never know when someone may be in need of an extra auto you have and you in need of one of theres! and its always at the discretion of the person who is signing if they will sign just 1 or all the items you have inclosed in your sase. I have no problem with people sending multiples. if i send multiples i send different items, i wont and never will send more then 1 of the same card, photo, ect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You hit the nail on the head for me. I always send 2 or 3 simply for the trade aspect. I like to have extras to trade for players I need for sets I am collecting. I also agree with you. The athlete will sign what they want to sign.

i have read the comments from both sides people who think sending multiples is okay and who think its not. I have 3 kids but im not going to use my kids as a scape goat. but i will say...what about if you trade autos isnt this what this site is about TRADING its always good to have multiples you never know when someone may be in need of an extra auto you have and you in need of one of theres! and its always at the discretion of the person who is signing if they will sign just 1 or all the items you have inclosed in your sase. I have no problem with people sending multiples. if i send multiples i send different items, i wont and never will send more then 1 of the same card, photo, ect.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I usually send four.

1. For the signer
    2. For my son
    3. For my daughter
    4. For me

If they send all four back, which happens from time to time, I usually send the extra off to one of a couple friends.

Some guys refuse to sign more than one, ran into that with Bob Usher a couple weeks ago, which is cool. I appreciate whatever they'll sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

LOL - I sent HOF'er Rickey Jackson a custom 8x10 to sign and didn't get anything back for 2 months (he always signs pretty quick!). I followed up with another letter/request except this time I included two 8x10s (one for him) and mentioned the first request. I got it back signed 7 days later and he kept the extra. Yeah, I know what happened to the first one!?!?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually send only 1 thing but if I have multiple cards then I'll send 2 and very rarely 3 (the most I have ever sent).

Sending for your family isn't bad or anything but what if that family on 19 kids and counting sent a TTM request with 20 cards. LOL

I was wondering what was the most requests you made to one person. I only sent 2 letters, one year apart to one guy because I found a great picture in a book and told him that in my letter. I've seen people send to players on 9 different occasions and I personally think that's just way too much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i send at most 2 4x6 pictures
    the odd time ill send 3 but thats only if i really like the player im sending to

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast