Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Upper Deck Damaged Cards Question

I have quite a few damaged cards from upper deck. My question is what amount of damage is acceptable for a replacement? Some are obvious some are really rough corners and edges.

I know I can mail them out and forget about them for about a year. I just wanted to make sure I didn't send in anything that they would refuse. Which leads to my second question, has UD ever refused any cards from anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Brent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

I believe you now have to call them and get an acct. number before you send them out or they will be refused.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe you now have to call them and get an acct. number before you send them out or they will be refused.

This is true. However they just require you to email or call them and let them know what the cards are from what set and the damage done to them. Providing you have done gone through the correct procedures I am still interested in the questions above.

B

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See game8's Items on eBay

I recently contacted UD about soem damaged cards i have recieved in breaks over the past year. Basically they told me to keep tha cards as they cannot replace them. They did however send me a package with a cards in it as compensation but that card was damaged as well...lol. Frm what i understand unless the product is newly released they are cutting down on replacing them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know. Thanks. The cards I would be sending in are from this years SPx and Series II. I think both would be recent enough

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Are you talking base cards or the actual hits?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hits, some case hits and some GU. I could care less about the base cards. I purchases a bunch of boxes and a few cases and am just talking about cards $25+ in value. I can eat the loss on the others. Most are not worth the postage / hassle.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In that case, as others have noted give UD a call and get your case #. Do up a quick letter requesting replacements and fire it all off to them. Delivery confirmation is an option but of course Can-to-US is about $15. They may not have straight across replacements so do the short list of requests (i.e. Reimer, Kadri, etc.) just in case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good to me. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't get something back telling me they are not responsible for a certain amount of damage. All I know is I didn't damage the cards and it was done in either production or transportation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Yea they will give you something. I would call them and talk to them personally. emailing them is a waist and you have to wait 2 weeks for a response. call them they will give you a case # and work that way. you can call them for updates on the case as well.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast