Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SLNbaseball success thread

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    You get some great returns man, congrats!

Thanks man. Hope the good luck continues for all of us during spring training

I haven't be able to sit down to post my successes as i have been in another county doing some consulting work so I finally got back home on Friday and tonight had the opportunity to post my successes. If you need addresses please shoot me a PM.

Some of these are from trades and thank you to all who I have traded with.

89 Topps hits from trades Carlos Quintana, Tom Bolton, Doug Dascenzo, Kevin Mitchell, Dwight Evans, Eric King, Andre Dawson, Rick Sutcliffe, and Cecilio Guante

90 Upper Deck - Hubie Brooks (TTM)

90 Pro Set - Bob Griese (PO runied this card), Roy Foster

Connie Hawkins - TTM

Allen and Ginter - Lisa Leslie (TTM) and Ozzie Martinez (Trade)

Red Sox PC

Gene Conley - signed a card and my photo of Fenway. Piad his fee of $1 per autograph

Jim Lonborg - signed an index card and a card. No fee

Blake Swihart - Trade

Others

John Salley - signed 2 cards c/o his work address

Gary Fencik - signed 2 cards, one which is signed by William The Fridge Perry

Leslie Easterbrook - Most know her as Calahan from the Police Academy movies. Signed 2 photos

Juan Carlos Parjea - Another hit to my The Walking Dead collection. Unfortunately he signed the back of my photos.

Laurie Holden - Had given up on these. Seemed like everyone else was getting their items back signed by her and mine never came. She came through and signed all 3 photos I sent. A great success for my The Walking Dead collection.

I am glad to see you got your Laurie Holden back, Congrats.

awesome stuff.. Evens looks amazing. i sent to John Salley myself about 2 weeks ago. nice successes!

Thanks everyone!

TTM

Nelson Chittum - sent 1 card and he returned it signed along with a signed index card and 2 other photos (Red Sox and Cards uniform signed photos)

Bill Maas - signed 2 cards, 1 for my 90 Pro Set set.

Jack Billingham - signed 1 card in less then a week

Adam LaRoche - signed 1 of 2 c/o his home address.

Trades

Several set hits for 89 Topps set, 90 Pro set.

Big thanks to DMBfan (Tim) for getting the Bard, Iannetta, Ackley and Miller signed at a UNC basebll event.

Actors/Actresses

Matthew Wood - Voice General Grevious in Star Wars. Signed 2 photos

Ed Asner - Was Santan Clause in Elf and also voiced in Up. Signed 2 photos.

Florence Henderson - known as the mom in The Brady Bunch. Will be sending on of these photos to the maid from the show.

Beatrice Boepplle - Was Freddy's mom in Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Signed 1 photo.

Last edited by SLNoble13; 02-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Josh Beckett and Jonathan Papelbon - picked these up from another member on the board.

All TTM autos were sent to home addresses. Just ask if you need them.

Lee Strange - sent 2 cards and received them both back signed. The one on the bottom of the photo is for trade. He also included a signed index card.

Bill Renna - sent 3 cards, asked him to keep 2 and send back one. He signed them all and included a 4th signed card. The 2 on the bottom of the photo are for trade

Jim Wright - sent 2 cards and signed 2 cards. One is for trade

Ken Aspromonte - he signed the one card I sent to him. When I picked up this card, it says he plays for the Senators but his uniform is a Red Sox uniform. Glad to have this one signed.

Other baseball success -

Daniel McCutchen - signed a 2010 Topps in 534 days c/o the team address. A nice surprise!

Football

John Schmitt - signed 2 Super Bowl III cards. One is already signed by Matt Snell and the other one is signed by Snell, Emerson Boozer and Gerry Philbin

Dan Sullivan - signed a Super Bowl V card already signed by Billy Curry, Glenn Ressler, and Rick Volk. He also wrote a nice note about his experience playing with the Colts.

Duke basketball -

Andy Means - was a walk on with the Duke men's basketball team. Signed a photo of Duke's locker room.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast