Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Maildays <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Magic Maildays <3 - THE END FOR ME :(

Hello everyone, thought I would update this to say this is the end of the road for me and my collection ..... Financial matter has forced me to sell everything, I have more important things than cards at the moment !

I probably won't stay on the forum so its a goodbye on that front too ... Like to say a special thanks to adadas for all his help in my brief collecting carer :D

SOOOOO everyone keep collecting :) maybe one day I'll return ! Good luck in your PCs :)

Also everything in this thread FT/FS ;-)

Blade

PLEASE GO TO THE END PAGE FOR LATEST PICKUPS -------------->

Hello everyone :) thought id create a thread to show off all my maildays i get ! i will be updating this everytime i have a mailday ! I Collect mainly Dwight Howard, but i also like the odd Jameer Nelson or Random Magic Game Used/Auto Card.

I live in England so mail usually takes around 10-14 days for me to get it, so when it comes im pretty happy :)

Please Note i rarely buy any expensive cards, so most of the stuff in here will be low end ;)

Lets start with todays mail of 5 packages ...

A Dwight Howard National Treasures :) Like this card as its got the stripe through the jersey..... numbered to 99

A Dwight Howard/Ben Wallace Materials :) Really like the howard jersey on this one ! Numbered to 150

A Jameer Nelson Rookie Card Auto, On Card aswell :) really like nelsons auto in this one, seems to be clean, in others i have of him, they seem alot more sloppy.... numbered to 100

Jameer Nelson Game Used, not much to say about this card to be honest, pretty plain and boring ... but for $1.75 including shipping to england it was to good to pass up ! When i got the mailer today it said postage was $1.90 lol !

And last but not least a Mario Chalmers Panini Christmas Card ... i know this is not part of my PC but i have decided to try and collect all 40 of these cards ! This is the first to arrive in the post, with another 10 in a plane over the atlantic somewhere !

Thanks for looking :) please check back to see more cards
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 09-27-2011 at 03:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups man, hopefully one day you guys in the U.K. will have a pro team in the NBA, I really want to see the NBA go global, and England should be the first to get a team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Magic pickups!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups man, hopefully one day you guys in the U.K. will have a pro team in the NBA, I really want to see the NBA go global, and England should be the first to get a team.

cheers buddy :) i do hope that too ! i will deffo be collecting that team ;)

but on a more serious note, we do need a NBA team based in england as our current standard of bball is terrible ! As of now every monday night there is a live game from the BBL (British Basketball league) which is like the top division of bball in the UK, and it is absolutely terrible ! they play in sports gyms, with crowds of around 100 people at the max ! plus the players who play in it are so terrible its unreal .... its actually a regular occurance that team shoot 60 or less points in the game :|

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Magic pickups!!

cheers buddy :) i actually have like 12 mailers in the air somewhere which i cant wait to crack open :@ im actually annoyed there taking so long :'( its just dissapointing to wake up to see no bubble mailers in my house

SCF Rewards
    Country

cheers buddy :) i do hope that too ! i will deffo be collecting that team ;)

but on a more serious note, we do need a NBA team based in england as our current standard of bball is terrible ! As of now every monday night there is a live game from the BBL (British Basketball league) which is like the top division of bball in the UK, and it is absolutely terrible ! they play in sports gyms, with crowds of around 100 people at the max ! plus the players who play in it are so terrible its unreal .... its actually a regular occurance that team shoot 60 or less points in the game :|

thats a bummer, I know that the NBA has been trying to go global for years now, but I think now is the time to have expansion teams overseas, more and more fans are popping up everywhere, so It just seems logical.

And England beeing such a beautiful country, and a strong sports following, I would think it would be a great start for globalizing the sport of basketball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats a bummer, I know that the NBA has been trying to go global for years now, but I think now is the time to have expansion teams overseas, more and more fans are popping up everywhere, so It just seems logical.

And England beeing such a beautiful country, and a strong sports following, I would think it would be a great start for globalizing the sport of basketball.

I hope they do :) I know the spurrs are coming over for a game next season ! Going to that game :D

Hopefully I'll have some more cards for this thread 2moro, been waiting about 20days for some cards :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just the one mailday today :( was expecting more ! ohwell here is the card ....
    a Four On Four Jersey Card :D Numbered to 99 !

Only really bothered about the side with Dwight on ... but its a nice card none to less ! Hopefully more maildays tomorrow :D
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 05-25-2011 at 07:21 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woke up today, and found only 2 mailers with my name on them :'( still so many more out there !

The only game used i got was a Dwight Howard Dress Code one ...

Not the greatest but for the price i couldnt go wrong tbh :D

And in the other mailer i got 60 Magic Cards, a mixture of base/inserts/numbered/rookies from liveformoney ! Nothing too special but he offered them at a great price, and i got some more howard/nelsons for my PC ... but i enjoyed looking at the cards and sorting through them :D

Hopefully more tomorrow <3
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 05-25-2011 at 07:21 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man, think im going to start a thread like this.

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast