Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Glad to be here! I am an avid Football Card collector and literally looking everyday for cards that I need to complete my sets. Currently feverishly working on my 2014 Topps Chrome Master set. Also working on my 2005 Topps Chrome set to a lesser degree. I am willing to trade or put right buy anything I need. I can also send an excel sheet showing current standing to Anyone that is interested in helping. Just send me a PM! Thanks for the opportunity to post and look forward to being a valued member of the site.

2014ToppsChrome- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and make sure to look around.
    Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott in Football! Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter in Baseball!
    2009-15 Topps Platinum (Base, Inserts, Autos)
    Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards
    Emmitt Smith 1729 Different (No Auto)
    http://s801.photobucket.com/user/bakemeister52/library/

Welcome to SCF! Best of luck finishing those Topps Chrome Master sets!
    Enroth Collection: 207/289 = 72% + 14 1/1's
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Sorry if I missed it but is there a place I can post a list of all the cards I am missing for my chrome set for people to peruse and see if they have any I need to trade or sell?

Welcome to SCF! There is not anywhere for a want list. What you can do is make a post on the football forum and list all card numbers you need. Then different members will respond to post. Good luck
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Harper, Lindor, Machado, Osuna, Springer Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and Khalil Mack Hockey: Sam Bennett, B. Burns, Doughty, OEL, R Josi, Landeskog, Mackinnon, S Monahan, Ryan O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by steelers6 View Post
    Welcome to SCF! There is not anywhere for a want list. What you can do is make a post on the football forum and list all card numbers you need. Then different members will respond to post. Good luck
    awesome, thank you I'll type that up tonight!

Welcome to SCF! I love 14 chrome so I'll be following your collection!
    Football tradelist: Hidden Content

Cards listed in three posts in Football Card Forums. I will update as I fill holes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast