Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

great stuff.. Love the Lou Michaels return along with the Miles. Such a great signer for the hobby. Your Kerr return reminds me i need to send something his way. Very nice man!

Thanks, Riggs. The "Michaels'" didn't sit very long, it went off to Bobby Boyd for his sig today!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Riggs. The "Michaels'" didn't sit very long, it went off to Bobby Boyd for his sig today!

awesome man.. cant wait to see that return. My Boyd came back in 9 days so yours shouldnt be out to long.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only 1 return TTM today:

Ray Washburn (1967 WS Champ), signed two CICs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice laid back day at the Roger Dean Stadium. IP at Marlins & Cardinals:

Adam Wainwright (I'll get Yadier later).

Zack Cox on CROLB & card, Cardinals 1st Round Pick (got him to add that to the ball).

Cardinals minors, others (Tyler Greene, Allen Craig, Derek Lilliquist-bullpen coach, Robert Stock, Brian Anderson, Jordan Swaggerty, etc.

Marlins, Logan Morrison personalized a pic of him and me (covered myself so I wouldn't scare you guys - LOL!).

Marlins - John Buck, Matt Dominguez, Jose Ceda, Sean West, Eli Valenueva, Dan Jennings, Kyle Skipworth, etc.

Funny story, saw this guy walking out of the Cards locker room that I recognized as a golf pro. It was Steve Jones. Nobody knew who he was but we talked for about 15min. about how he had broken his fingers in an accident and had to play with a reverse grip. He couldn't believe I knew about his career. All I had was an IC for him to sign but at the end he said it was nice that I recognized him from when he was "somebody" - he won the US Open in 1996.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-16-2012 at 11:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM has been very slow for me lately but I'm more preoccupied with IP spring training.

Today at RDS, Cardinals only:

Chris Carpenter (we shared a laugh about his dive to 1st base in WS).

Rick Hummel HOF 2007 (writer).

Cardinals logo, signed by Adam Wainwright, Chris Carpenter, Lance Lynn, Jake Westbrook, John Mabry (coach now), Mike Matheny (Mgr.), etc.

Allen Craig (CROLB) with 2011 WS Champs, I only use ROMLBs on the bigger stars.

Rick Ankiel (CROLB), yeah, I know, he signed with Nationals but he lives close to the Cards facility.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-16-2012 at 09:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome IP results so far and everyone is not even there. Is Big Mac there yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

your killin it with the IP ST stuff & its just getting warmed up. amazing stuff. Love the 2011 WS Champs inscription on the ball. looks awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

wow man awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome IP results so far and everyone is not even there. Is Big Mac there yet?

He has not arrived yet but I have a few things ready for him to sign. Red Schoendienst got in late this afternoon.

your killin it with the IP ST stuff & its just getting warmed up. amazing stuff. Love the 2011 WS Champs inscription on the ball. looks awesome.

Thanks. Allen Craig is a really nice guy.

Thanks. It's been great because there is hardly anyone around, specially none of the dealers!

BANNED

Country

Love the Marlins stuff! I'm a big Marlins fan, but I live in MN and never get to graph them. Lol Lucky!

Congrats!

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast