Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iguodala got robbed!

Iguodala got robbed!

He should have won the Dunk Contest!

He put on an AMAZING show!

Robinson took FOURTEEN TRIES on his last dunk, I'll admit it was good, but still.

If Robinson's last dunk got 47 then Igoudala's deserved at least a 47 also, di u see the extnsion he has on that, amazing!

HE WAS ROBBED!

LMK what you guys think!

Yess Iguodala won that hand down! That is total BS.

Did you see when Nate was bringing out spud Kobe was like "what the F***" to iguodala and was giving him pointers. Pretty funny how he was hateing on Nate.

Took Iggy at most 4 tries took Nate like 14..Total BS Iguodala won that with his behind the rim dunk with Iverson HANDS DOWN

Wow... that dunk over Spud was amazing, one of the best dunks I have ever seen considering Robinson was only 5'9". I cannot see how Iggy got ripped, Nate put on one hell of a show, Iggy's dunks were kind of boring compared to what Nate did. Just my opinions, I dont wanna here why Im wrong because its MY OPINION.

I realize it is your opinion and i fully respect that, Here is my opinion:

That dunk over Spud by Nate WAS amazing and flashy...

BUT Igoudala had the better and the more difficult dunks overall which is why I believe he should have won...

besides there were two dunks where Nate took like 10+ tries and ended up gettin 45+ which IMO was total BS.

That is my opinion...

thx for the replies!

By the way, did you guys see how the crowd was all quiet and most of them didn't even cheer for Robinson, I though that was a bit disrespectful, but i might have done the same thing because I really thought Igoudala should have one no questions asked.

hahahaha. i m glad robinson won, i bet on him
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

also the score took a 10 down and put up a 9 i think after he already had the 10 up on Iggys dunk

BS

i wanted Hak tho as hes my boy

I actually wanted Josh Smith because I have three RC Autos of him up for trade ;)

BTW does anyone know what the tape was for??? lol, that was weird

Quote Originally Posted by kobe847
    also the score took a 10 down and put up a 9 i think after he already had the 10 up on Iggys dunk

BS

i wanted Hak tho as hes my boy

Everyone is saying he took down a 10, he didnt.

If you added up, Iggy for a 46 on his last dunk... 5 9's would equal a 45.... they kept the 10 or else it wouldnt have made a 46.

I agree with you on that, I didn't see anyone take down a 10, but they might have

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast