Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 102 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2816
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's worked twice. I had a person with less than 30 feedback try to hose two legitimate sellers. Me from 1999, with over 10,000 transactions and another seller with about the same.

Of course they help you, you just have to be persistent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

i dont think ebay really cares about sellers. the only thing they care about is collecting ebay fees

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont think ebay really cares about sellers. the only thing they care about is collecting ebay fees

Sadley this is oh so true..............I did manage to get them to pay for the police report $45 that suprised me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I just scheduled listings for tonight and was charged 10 cents per item. I thought it was free now? Does it come off after or do I need to call ebay to complain?

Mine have always shown up as free prior to listing the auction and it has been like that for a couple of months. I assumed it would have been the same for everyone but maybe not.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I am so done selling on eBay. Just done with it.

Back in late November I posted up a batch of Select Emerald parallels that my LCS brought back from the Expo.

I was on fire that week - every order was fulfilled & shipped within 24 hours. Not too bad for a batch of 130 cards.

One buyer, from Finland, purchased 7 cards. I distinctly remember filling his order and writing the address because those Finnish street names are something else. Order shipped on November 25th.

Last week he filed 7 claims on eBay claiming non-receipt. I immediately responded to all of them that the cards were shipped out within 24 hours and that sometimes international shipping just takes longer due to customs.

Claims were all closed yesterday but I received 1 negative, 5 neutrals, and 1 positive from him.

This was the message he sends me after I messaged him asking what his problem was:

I do a lot of business between North America and Finland. In 2013 I got about 500 letters from USA and Canada. I paid 10$ for shipping and package label says that real costs were 7,3$. Same day when you envelope arrived I got five other from Canada. The sender was paid litter bit higher shipping costs (anyway under 10$) and those arrived in eight days (shipped 31-Dec). That is normal time from Canada to Finland. I don't know what shipping methods you used but sounds some kind of economy class. One and half month is longest time ever.

So he's trying to bust my chops on the S&H - eBay takes $1 of that $10 charge, leaving me $1.70 to cover the 7 top loaders, the envelope, and my time to get to/from the post office. I am some kind of S&H profiteer in this case, eh? I shipped his cards the same manner that I shipped out 5 other international orders that day. Those people got their stuff anywhere from a week to three weeks later. ALL OF THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL.

The guy closes off his message saying:

I agree that negative might be too rude in your case and if you send request, I will change feedback from negative to neutral. Giving positive...no

Amazing. I ship within 24 hours using standard and commonly accepted practices, and the best I can hope for due to the global mail system is a neutral. He receives his cards in perfect condition, and the best I can hope for is a neutral. Oh, and of course that one negative.

Just a complete joke and I'm so furious that I'm just done with it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I am so done selling on eBay. Just done with it.

I will never understand how if I order something from NBC.com and it takes three weeks to arrive, or if I order something from NHL.com and it also takes three weeks to arrive, or three weeks from Legends Depot, or four weeks from COMC, that's all ok, but more than a week from eBay is unacceptable. Never.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I blame the DSR system. It quantifies everything and is so constrictive for a seller that they pretty much have to ship everything within 24 hours and shipping must be free and they must send a nice message and they better not so much as omit a decoy if it's noted in the item description that you ship your cards in sleeves, loaders, team bags, with decoys.

I also blame the fact that some people on the Internet are jerks who show no consideration for others. I think that if some of these buyers knew just how much of an effect they have on a seller's account by leaving even four stars instead of five, maybe some would open their eyes a little bit. If memory serves it takes something like 3-5 people leaving a low DSR rating for a seller to get flagged by eBay for poor practice on that particular DSR. Heaven forbid if you should get sick for a couple days and not send an item immediately as a consequence.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I agree with you.. it can be a real headache trying to ship quickly with eBay and then deal with the guys who message you after a week, from another country asking why they haven't received their items yet. Personally, I batch things up... I put 400-500 bubble mailers out every week.. if I did 100/day, all I'd be doing is packaging, commuting, standing in line and never listing anything else. As is, I spend 2 full days/week sorting, pulling, packaging and doing the mail drop. I just tell people I ship once a week. So if you miss the cut off... ie. you buy something on Sunday, I ship generally Tuesday/Wednesday.. and you don't pay til Thursday... it's not going out til the following Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'll take the negs... not going to be held hostage.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The guy from Finland, we need to see his eBay username.

Thanks.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

His name is minwild

Page 102 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast