Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing in today's mail...other than my PhotoFile order so I'll be heading to the post office today to mail out Shawn Kelley, Lenny Wilkens, Bill Fitch, and Rick Barry (hoping $5 will be enough for an 8x10).

Also mailing out the Gibby and Lou photos for a private signing at the end of the month.

Bob Gibson and Lou Brock or others? Hah. I've met Lou a few times but no luck on the Bob Gibson's (obviously)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gibson and Brock, yes. Red will be signing, too, but I already him him with HOF inscription.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick Pitino signed 8x10, mailed 3/5 and received on 3/8

I'm giving players to the end of spring training before I order another batch of 8x10s and send them off to be consigned. That's how much I want these guys in my collection. You think more of the top prospects would be signing! I've seen several Mike Zunino items come back signed but I haven't seen my 8x10 come back yet. Others, like Kris Bryant and Taijuan Walker, don't have any reported successes yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rick Pitino signed 8x10, mailed 3/5 and received on 3/8

I'm giving players to the end of spring training before I order another batch of 8x10s and send them off to be consigned. That's how much I want these guys in my collection. You think more of the top prospects would be signing! I've seen several Mike Zunino items come back signed but I haven't seen my 8x10 come back yet. Others, like Kris Bryant and Taijuan Walker, don't have any reported successes yet.

And of course I sent to both Bryant AND Walker! Just my luck! Also sent to Wacha and Wong n still haven't gotten them back either! SMH. I'm starting to worry a bit

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year, Taijuan signed a bunch before the end of ST. With his shoulder problems this spring, it could be a factor.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only 1 in today's mail. Signed HOF composite of Tom Glavine inscribed HOF 2014. Will scan and update later. Tristar had a private signing with Glavine last week.

I had hoped more players would have sent mail on Friday.

Last edited by dsolzman; 03-10-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: scan added

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found out that my ST consignments for Joey Votto and Billy Hamilton were signed. Will scan them in when I get them in the mail. Like Jameson Taillon, I had ordered a 2nd photo of Billy Hamilton to have it taken care of during ST.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Final ST request is out in the mail as of this morning: Clayton Kershaw 2011 CYA composite 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing in today's mail...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I'll be getting a card back in the next few days.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast