Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Good image selection on that shot of Morneau swinging and missing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good image selection on that shot of Morneau swinging and missing

Haha! I didn't even notice the ball until u said that! I just thought it was cool with the snow...being Minnesota and all haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I think I'm going to get 1 of those black Rawlings balls with gold stitching. Anyone who has gotten these signed, what gold paint pen would you recommend for these? I'm thinking Justin Morneau would look sweet on 1 of these because he has a cool auto and coming up I'll be doing a lot more Twins than visiting teams. Thanks!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I have no experience with those but I am sure it would look great! Astros pulled through today! At least they didnt get swept.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Twins after the game last night. Still no Mauer...

Kevin Correia: 2/2
    Only printed 2 photos for him to start the year...glad to get them both signed

Brian Dozier: 2/2
    Can't say enough nice things about this guy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Good stuff lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't commented in a while, like seeing some fresh faces. Your team sheet for the Twins (I believe you said you took the photo) is AWESOME. Like Cleveland, I love how the skyline is in the background. Just makes a great shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't commented in a while, like seeing some fresh faces. Your team sheet for the Twins (I believe you said you took the photo) is AWESOME. Like Cleveland, I love how the skyline is in the background. Just makes a great shot.

Thanks! I did take the photo and love it! It's such a beautiful field and have found I can take better looking pics of Target Field than what's on Google so it's fun

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just noticed I forgot to update this with my Thursday TTM success

Kyle Gibson: 4/6
    Out: 3/11 In: 5/16
    Nice to see some Spring Training requests still rolling in. Sent a few cards that I didn't get signed at Twinsfest

And for the IP success...
    Well it was a crazy long Twins game with the rain delay. Add to that that it was a travel day and I wasn't sure how I was gonna do. I hadn't gotten any autographs when the last player was pulling out and stopped for us....

JOE MAUER!!!!!!! 1/1 16x20!!!
    I can't tell you all how excited I am to get this signed!! He didn't even personalize either! Definitely 1 of the sickest pieces in my collection now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick Mauer! I know he is super tough to get in person. Congrats!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast