Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there a Graded card value multiplier???

I can't explain it, but I love graded cards. Since mainly only graded RCs are listed in Beckett, has anyone heard of a multiplier system for valuing any graded card against it's ungraded value listing? Thanks...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    yea its listed in the beginning pages of a beckett, like right where it begins to list book values of cards look right above it, it has a chart for determining value of a graded card

can anyone let me know what a 86 topps payton card 11 would be worth? Graded a 9

If it's not listed in the GRADED portion of the football beckett, I couldnt tell ya.

a payton 86 topps graded 9 (either PSA, GAI or BGS) books for $40 as of my January beckett

theucanes- I wasnt blowing you off. I guess I assumed you'd looked in the beckett already and couldnt find it. I use beckett's OMG which doesnt list any graded values which really annoys me.

thanks andrew
    jedi, I just realized that that looked like a rude remark, but I was literally saying thanks for the responce and the fact u went through beckett for me, sorry if it seemed rude I was thanking you. Sorry 40 bucks for the payton someone here offered me like 3-4 dollars trade value cause it was graded a 9

theucanes- no worries. PMs can be tricky sometimes and wanted to clarify my thread entry as friendly. I did find an older beckett I bought before I went to the online version. $40, just as andrewcstein stated. I hear ya wrt to people trying to low-ball any card not graded gem. I get the same too sometimes.
    Example: I have a Tom Brady Mystique RC graded BGS9.0 (BV $100). Someone wanted to buy it and I asked for $50 (lo-BV is $60) and I got politely told "what???heck no".

well, the beckett DOES list graded values.. you just have to do a tiny bit of math. in the beginning section it lists what % of original BV the card is graded depending on BV.. so if it books for $10 and its NrMt and the beckett says it's worth 200% if it's NrMt, then it'd book for $20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast