View Poll Results: what two teams will make it to the finals?

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Heat and Suns

3 15.79%
  • Suns and pistons

0 0%
  • Heat and Mavs

16 84.21%
  • Mavs and pistons

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals?

2. Kronozio
    I would like it to be the suns and heat, we already know the heat r in, but with the way the mavs played the other night they could put it away. I'm a suns fan but wow they sucked, now props to dirk 4 getting 50 but he got to the line 18 times, hitting 17 of them. Ok good job there to but wait wasnt the game in dallas, oh yes it was, and getting to the line 18 times is kinda fishy, and guess what the suns whole team only had 20 attempts, so ™™™™ what the hell? This is how i feel, bell shouldnt have gotten hurt and oh yeah by the way amare died, ok he tried to come back but he pulled a grant hill and got hurt again. Now if phx had amare they would have a better chance of beating the mavs. I do believe that dallas has the upper had on winning, since the suns cant just stay running and run the other teams down, they have played to many 7 game series' so they r diein. If phx would meat miami in the finals, miami would win simply because who is gonna guard shaq? phx has no big man, they run diaw at the center spot, yeah i like the way diaw has emerged but 310 crushes 215 any day

u can sya who's gonna guard shaq but can shaq keep up? with the pistons series he jogged up and down with the suns they get the ball and go and with shaq in there they will get many easy looks at the basket....the suns are to fast for shaq even when playing a half court set

mavs and heat of course
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

i am so mad the suns deserved it...they played with all the heart and might...2 game sevens with tough crouds...injuries....and almost everyone doubting there spot on the playoffs i am disappointed but i am glad to see how well the suns did and look forward to watching them play next year with a healthy re-built team

And the Mavs didn't deserve? They beat THE champions, in Game 7, in overtime, in their house. The Mavs played with great heart and intensity as well spurred on by their always intense leader Avery Johnson.

The Mavs beat the Heat twice this year, and they have enough big men to match up with Shaq. Recall Diop's dominance of Duncan in Game 7? He dominated him at the perfect time, at the most clutch of moments, and we have the deep bench needed to keep up with Wade and Shaq. See you next year Heat. You don't stand a chance.

Yes I'm from Dallas. Haha.

Matt

wolf, i agree with the whole can shaq keep up thing, and it does play a role, but as in anything most teams rush fast breaks, and dont set up and offense if there isnt anything, someone is likely to jack up a shot, but since they are playin dallas its different. Im still not impressed with dirk, he needs to show up everynight, he needs everygame to be a good one for them to win, the rest of the team is streaky as well, and with dirks lack of d, the mavs will get into foul trouble because most of the time, when a player gets beat he ends up getting hacked. wade will have his way with terry, but i believe harris can keep up, but can he disrupt his shot? I think this series can go 7 games

no i never said the mavs deserved they have it...they won the western conference finals...they played great...Heat are playing the best they have been and they are just as deep as Dallas if they can score...

no i never said the mavs deserved they have it...they won the western conference finals...they played great...Heat are playing the best they have been and they are just as deep as Dallas if they can score...

Honestly dude. You can't be serious. The Heat aren't even close as deep as the Mavericks. The Mavericks have many players that can score and play some D.

Stackhouse
    Diop
    Dampier
    Dirk
    Harris
    Howard
    Terry
    Armstrong
    Griffin
    Van horn

All can positively help the Mavericks win game. The Heat don't aren't anywhere near as deep.

wolf, i agree with the whole can shaq keep up thing, and it does play a role, but as in anything most teams rush fast breaks, and dont set up and offense if there isnt anything, someone is likely to jack up a shot, but since they are playin dallas its different. Im still not impressed with dirk, he needs to show up everynight, he needs everygame to be a good one for them to win, the rest of the team is streaky as well, and with dirks lack of d, the mavs will get into foul trouble because most of the time, when a player gets beat he ends up getting hacked. wade will have his way with terry, but i believe harris can keep up, but can he disrupt his shot? I think this series can go 7 games
    Dude, you can't be serious either. First of all, no one, I mean no one plays well every game. Do you have any idea what Dirk's PPG and RPG are in the 2006 Playoffs. 28.4 PPG and 11.9 RPG. Those stats don't impress? Then man, what does impress you? The Mavs have a deep enough bench where if someone is struggling another can replace him with little worry.

Second of all, neither Terry or Harris will guard Wade. At least not much. Josh Howard will guard Wade, and Wade WILL have problems with Howard. Howard is quick, fast, and a long lanky guy. His long limbs will cause problems for Wade. If Howard can stay out of foul trouble early Wade's offense will be neutrilized.

Lastly, do you guys remember how much the Mavericks won by in one of their games against the Heat? They won by 36, no that's not a typo, they won by 36 points. Honestly, I predict that Dallas will win in 5.

Matt

no the heat are just as deep when they play play....they have some big names in the lineup and bench and any given night they can exspode
    posey
    walker
    payton
    shaq
    williams
    haslem
    wade

wade is gonna tear apart terry btw....dirk will have huge nights...stack house will do well for the lack of J_HO's scoring cause heat are gonna try and shup him down...
    it'll be a good series

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast