Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    $20 Paypal for Best Single Auto Offer!

    I'll pay $20 paypal for best single auto card offered! Please tell me the card you'll sell for $20 dlvd and it's BV, and condition.

    Preference given to any of these players:

    Ortiz, Jeter, Arod, Pujols, Ryan, Musial, Manning, Favre, Montana, Marino, Rice, Elway, Lebron, Wade, Nash, Bryant, Jordan.

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    Here's my offer

    2005 Upper Deck HOF Cooperstown Calling Bobby Doerr (Red Sox Hall of Famer) auto #d 10/15 (No BV due to scarcity). There's a scan in my bucket. Would only need $15 dlvd for it, too. lmk, thanks, ray

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gotsparks
    Here's my offer

    2005 Upper Deck HOF Cooperstown Calling Bobby Doerr (Red Sox Hall of Famer) auto #d 10/15 (No BV due to scarcity). There's a scan in my bucket. Would only need $15 dlvd for it, too. lmk, thanks, ray
    I tried to look up on beckett online. The /25 booked at $20. Do you know which specific card this is? What color is the cooperstown calling seal? I can't tell from your scan.

  5. #4
    the color in the scan is a lot darker than in real life. it's KELLY GREEN, like your ordinary, regular old irish green. Makes for a very cool looking card with the red and green color combo. The card # is CO-BD2 if that helps any. Thanks, Ray

  6. #5

    Thumbs up My Best Auto

    2006 Topps Heritage Team Topps Johnny Podres BV unknown not listed yet
    pic here
    http://www.freewebs.com/juniorkidgreg
    :new_uklia

  7. #6
    gotsparks: I think your card books. Here it is (i think):
    2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Cooperstown Calling Autograph Green BD2 Bobby Doerr Fielding NM-MT Own 1 $25.00 $10.00 $25.00
    A $25 card doesn't excite me. thanks anyway

    juniorkidgreg: i about jumped out of my chair when i clicked your link and your music started. not interested in Podres, thanks anyway.

    EVERYONE:
    I'm serious about spending some money!!! Let's hear some AUTO offers!

  8. #7

    Thumbs up I've got this

    2003 Topps Pristine Alex Rodriguez Bat if you want a scan I can post it on my web page

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorkidgreg
    2003 Topps Pristine Alex Rodriguez Bat if you want a scan I can post it on my web page
    What is BV?

  10. #9
    Don't have any autos, but have these two Ryan jersey cards if interested...

    2002 Greats of the Game Level 1 Nolan Ryan Jersey
    2004 Donruss Jersey Kings 10 Nolan Ryan Jersey (036/100)

    Also, have these A-Rod GUs...

    2004 Donruss Bat Kings 1 Alex Rodriguez Bat (006/250)
    2004 Donruss Timber and Threads 2 Alex Rodriguez Blue Jsy
    2004 Donruss Timber and Threads 3 Alex Rodriguez White Jsy

    I believe the Ryans are $40 each, the A-rod Bat is $20 and the Jerseys are $15 each...PLMK if interested in any of them...

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow
    Don't have any autos, but have these two Ryan jersey cards if interested...

    2002 Greats of the Game Level 1 Nolan Ryan Jersey
    2004 Donruss Jersey Kings 10 Nolan Ryan Jersey (036/100)

    Also, have these A-Rod GUs...

    2004 Donruss Bat Kings 1 Alex Rodriguez Bat (006/250)
    2004 Donruss Timber and Threads 2 Alex Rodriguez Blue Jsy
    2004 Donruss Timber and Threads 3 Alex Rodriguez White Jsy

    I believe the Ryans are $40 each, the A-rod Bat is $20 and the Jerseys are $15 each...PLMK if interested in any of them...
    What do you want for the Ryans? I'm interested if price is right. The other cards have too little BV. I've been dumping everything with BV of $20 or less and avoiding most stuff up to about $30 bv. Too hard to keep track of.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on