Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a question

i have a question

is $175 a fair price to pay for a chris paul 05-06 topps chrome blue x fractor? the bv is $250

2. Kronozio
    no you should only pay $80 - $90 maybe $100 dnt do it that is WAY to much

anyone else? i want a few more opinions. any one have that card to trade or sell?

dude
    his sp authentic rc /1299 auto is bv at 250 and goes for roughly 100 on ebay.

if you pay more than 50% of bv you're a chump.

alrighty then it looks like i am not buying it for that much

yea just so u know if always want to buy for around 25% of BV or less, never ever pay over 50%

I would never buy it for that much. But here is the thing. Book values are only what the average card goes for. IF you want it then buy. Its only worth as much you want it.

i dont necessarily agree with that. for me it just depends on how badly i want the card... think of this: if everyone paid the bv of each card no matter what it would all be organized because if your a seller or a buyer it would work out the same. you guys understand where im comin from??? seeing as that will NEVER happen, you guys are probably right, but i wouldn't set a specific percent to pay on each bv.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast