Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you got the players walking into stadium or on way out to bus? Im hitting up wrigley next month

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Next, Tanner Roark is from somewhere in Illinois, so he came out to talk to his family and friends, and I got him also on the card.

Tanner is from down by me... grew up in little town of Wilmington. Very nice kid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it sounded like everyone from Wilmington was there to see his start. I was in line for a hot dog, and Tanner Roark got a hit. This lady behind me went crazy, because she said that she was Tanner's neighbor. That is cool that you are also from Wilmington.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you got the players walking into stadium or on way out to bus? Im hitting up wrigley next month

Yep, its a good way to do it. When they are walking to their bus after the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great TTM success today:

Henrik Zetterberg 1/1 C/O his agent. This is funny, because my friend sent to him, and he sent back a letter asking for $30 for his autograph. Great to see this come back for free.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yeah, it sounded like everyone from Wilmington was there to see his start. I was in line for a hot dog, and Tanner Roark got a hit. This lady behind me went crazy, because she said that she was Tanner's neighbor. That is cool that you are also from Wilmington.

I actually live in Morris, grew up in Gilberts. Wilmington is about 20 minutes from us, lots of his HS coaches were college teammates of mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 recent successes:

First, I got my first e-mail success from Texas football coach. He inscribed "Hook e'm Horns". Great success from a good football coach. Next, I received a signed baseball from the new commissioner, Rob Manfred. I sent him a really nice letter asking him for a signed baseball, and he sent me one. Probably the nicest guy I have written to. Finally, I got Dirk back TTM again. I sent this one out, because my other one wasn't coming back soon enough. I am glad that both at least came back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few updates here:

Got Bruce Bochy TTM. He is a pretty good signer, and it is good to get him back. He may be a Hall of Fame coach. I also did a little IP at the Cubs-Reds game. I did not bring anything since I didn't think I'd get there very early, and I still did pretty well. I got Anthony Rizzo on my jersey, and Michael Lorenzen on a ticket. Lorenzen was a very nice guy, and I got to talk to him for a few minutes. Pictures will come later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recent Successes:

David Murphy: 2/2 in 6 months. Sent this one during the offseason, and it finally came back. I will probably send to him again, because I have so many of his cards.
    Ryne Sandberg: 0/1+1 in 51 days. He sent back my card and sent me a signed photo. I think it is 100% legit, so a great success from a HOF player.

The recent TTMs:

IP signed RIzzo jersey from last comment:

SCF Rewards
    Country

A very late ST return:

Ben Zobrist 3/2 in about 140 days. Glad to finally get this one back. He also added another card personalized to me which is great. I am very excited about this and I am now up to 5/16 on ST.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast