Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sp Auth Patch, Rice Auto, BRaylon Contenders, R. Williams Patch Autos

I am looking to trade or sell. If trading I would prefer nice Bowman Chrome prospects nice Sp Authentic Patch Rcs in football or other things. . If interested in anything let me know, since I cannot post scans on this site, please click on the link where I have all the scans posted 56K users probably shouldn't view because there are alot of scans.

http://www.beckett.com/iforum/view.asp?for...No=1&num=30

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

So how about I might have to fight you for your Pujols Auto Base. ;) Any chance on parting ways with that

Didnt see anything for it sorry. Do you have any decent 2005 Bowman Chrome prospects in baseball?

im interested in in the Adrian Peterson, Jerry Rice, Anthony Thomas and Dez White

only one like my pujols sold for like $1,225 last week, did you see anything else?

THat was all I saw, I didn't really expect to get the Pujols although I am a bit surprised it sold for that much, pretty nice card. ;)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast