Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shea Weber cup fake patch

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Good eye, thanks for sharing!

... And patch faking makes me one sad collector :(

Always such a shame to see.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I think there was an older post too about a few re patched webber cards either here or hobby insider all with that same kinda look re patched look.
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Makes me wonder why the patch forgers don't just get a job at Upper Deck, and make them like that in the first place.......

Upper Deck should be recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose97 View Post
    Makes me wonder why the patch forgers don't just get a job at Upper Deck, and make them like that in the first place.......

Upper Deck should be recruiting!
    I hear ya man - those patches are gorgeous

I messaged pwcc they removed the auction
    Always looking for The CUP rcs. 3 colors+ when possible.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Yep, i messaged them as well. Im happy to see they removed it that fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feno View Post
    I messaged pwcc they removed the auction

Would it not be very simple for upper deck to just have a site with photos of RPA cards for their high end stuff to avoid this kind of stuff. I guess maybe they don't care as its all after market to them but it would be nice if you were about to drop some serious cash for a card to be able to go online and see a scan of the card from the manufacturer to know its real.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
    Would it not be very simple for upper deck to just have a site with photos of RPA cards for their high end stuff to avoid this kind of stuff. I guess maybe they don't care as its all after market to them but it would be nice if you were about to drop some serious cash for a card to be able to go online and see a scan of the card from the manufacturer to know its real.
    You would think with what they are doing with e-pack it wouldn't be too hard to compile a picture data base of Future watch, ultimate, premier and the cup.
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast