Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: National Convention

National Convention

The National Convention is coming up pretty soon (July 21-27) and is going to be in Atlantic City this year.

www.natlconv.com

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. :(
    I do however plan on representing this site next year. :)

Anyone have plans to attend this year? If so, your going to have to tell us all about it when you get back.

BGray

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I live in NJ, unfortunately won't be able to go, but I would have loved to to go - maybe next time.

Tim

Went to my first one back in '95ish when it was Cleveland. I had a blast but didn't go with enough money because I wanted to buy everything! NJ is close to me but since I don't do cardboard anymore, it would just be a waste of time.

I live in NJ and will be attending. I have only been to one other and that too was in Atlantic City back in 1988 I believe. Unlike then when I was only 18 I will have a lot more funds this time around. :)

Nope - going to Fanfest again though this year to Chicago courtesy of Etopps.
    My port has done very well.
    Last year it paid for hotel, 6 boxes of cards at Fanfest in Milwaukee and the Home Run Derby.

(sigh)...I have to wait for it to return back to CA. Anyone have an idea when the National Convention returns to CA?

Originally posted by john1170
    I live in NJ and will be attending. I have only been to one other and that too was in Atlantic City back in 1988 I believe. Unlike then when I was only 18 I will have a lot more funds this time around. :)
    Let me know if you see many etopps cards being sold... always wondered how much the in-hand ones are really traded.

Originally posted by Prospect King
    where is Atlantic city? and has it ever come to houston or will it ever?
    Atlantic City is in New Jersey and I wouldn't doubt that it has been to Houston, they move every year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast