Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I signed up a little bit after it was announced. Hope Im one of the ones picked.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

I signed up even though my card I got when joining from the free pack is gone. Hopefully, if I get something, it will not disappear from my account.
    I collect Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, W Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, D Ortiz, G Sizemore, Tanaka, J Abreu, S Castro, Kris Bryant, J Soler, J Baez, A Alcantara, A Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, W Contreras, T Gretzky, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, T Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Beckham Jr., P Manning, W Payton, LeBron

can't register ????
    We have blocked all requests from this device due to unusual activity. Try again later.
    dont understand

Thank You!
    Looking for Rookies of Bryce Harper,Kris Bryant,Miguel Cabrera, Jeter Trout,Yount,Mattingly,Brett,Ozzie,Sandberg,Griffey ,Clemens,McGwire,Rose,Bench,Ryan ,Judge,Bellinger,Benintendi bulk. Will trade Hof gu
    Hidden Content
    Best Value is getting cards you want and giving cards they want.

Awesome! Thanks!

Done and in thanks for the chance!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast