Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Exclusive Packrip.com break for SCF Members - REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 4pm TOMORROW!!

Packrip.com is hosting a unique break exclusively for the first 200 members of SCF that register for this break! They are going to break a case of 2017 Bowman Chrome and will random off hits BY player to any SCF member that is registered on packrip.com! This break is scheduled to run TOMORROW NIGHT (Nov. 8) at 7pm Central time on.

All you need to do is 2 things:

1) If you have not registered yet, register at PackRip.com before the break occurs.

2) Once you are registered at Packrip, make sure that you register for the exclusive break here! 200 SCF members at random will get a spot. Each slot is for one player in the base set and prospects set. If any player not in one of those sets gets pulled it will be randomed off to a member of the list.

All cards acquired in this break will automatically appear in your PackRip account to Sell, Trade or Ship Home!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Got it the complete url is: PackRip.com2017-bowman-chrome-hobby-case-freebie-break-scf-members

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade and for sale site can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay: Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

Too late to sign up now?

Title says closes at 4 PM but first post says you can register up until the break so that's why I'm asking. I will sign up now if I can.
    Last edited by Rabs; 11-08-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

when I was talking to the guys last night, I initially had it at noon and they said go to 4pm :)

I just took the original post and brought it here and annoyed at least 1 person
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Looks like i got Jazz Chisholm not bad

Oh well sucks I missed out then.

Will this be a one time thing or will there be more in the future?
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

How will you know if you got picked?
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary NFL Black Border
    2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars 2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic 2014 Topps 2015 Topps

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Oh well sucks I missed out then.

Will this be a one time thing or will there be more in the future?
    this one is most likely a 1-time for a case... but there is more in the pipeline - will announce at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by jj00148 View Post
    How will you know if you got picked?
    broadcast starts at 8p ET/7pm CT
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Good question. I wasnt able to see the break.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Oh, The break happens at 8:00?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast