Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad eBay sellers...SMH

Angry Bad eBay sellers...SMH

Purchased a Melvin Gordon 1/1 for the collection and paid 3 for shipping. The seller takes almost 2 weeks to ship and just jammed the card in a toploader with no penny sleeve or anything. It was stuck in the toploader but thankfully no damage. As I said, I paid 3 for shipping and the seller only put 1 stamp on the package! I had to pay an additional $3 just to get my package. No response from seller after I tried to contact so negative feedback was most definitely received. Anyone else had any bad eBay experiences?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I've been charged $3 and it gets sent in a PWE....I mean it wasn't a jersey card but I still paid $3 so it should not be sent in a PWE...
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

You got your item. No damage.Yeah it took longer then it should've. Yet you still feel the need to leave negative feedback? I've sold stuff on ebay and many times underestimated the cost of shipping. Not once did I pass the cost on to the buyer.

Most of my bad experiences have been from non-payers. I don't do auctions anymore, because waiting 7 days for the auction to end, and have the winner not pay sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by flyers88 View Post
    You got your item. No damage.Yeah it took longer then it should've. Yet you still feel the need to leave negative feedback? I've sold stuff on ebay and many times underestimated the cost of shipping. Not once did I pass the cost on to the buyer.
    If I paid 3 for shipping, I'd expect more than just one stamp. Having to pay an additional 3 to the post office isn't acceptable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Most of my bad experiences have been from non-payers. I don't do auctions anymore, because waiting 7 days for the auction to end, and have the winner not pay sucks.
    Yeah that's lame on the buyers part. If you place a bid, you pay the price of your bid. Idk why people just play around on eBay and bid knowing they won't pay. It's a waste of everyone's time!

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    I've been charged $3 and it gets sent in a PWE....I mean it wasn't a jersey card but I still paid $3 so it should not be sent in a PWE...
    Yeah $3 for shipping should include a bubble mailer and DC. If they want to ship in a pwe, put it in the description and charge a dollar at most!

Too many $3.00 for shipping and get them in PWE! Hate when they don't put a soft sleeve over the card and then to get no reply back. I can't believe people with 80's for a Feedback total are still allowed to sell on FeeBay!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Too many $3.00 for shipping and get them in PWE! Hate when they don't put a soft sleeve over the card and then to get no reply back. I can't believe people with 80's for a Feedback total are still allowed to sell on FeeBay!
    Feebay! Hahaha that's gold! But I agree, $3 for a pwe is just ridiculous. Trade or sell, I always make sure everything is in penny sleeves, toploaders, and taped on top. Bubble mailers are a must unless agreed upon by both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by flyers88 View Post
    Then how about the other side. Bought a card on eBay and got charged 15+ for shipping. Get the package and see they paid 9 bucks. Asked politely about the difference and got told they charge the same to every international buyer regardless of sellers cost. Is that fair? Never left them any feedback but refuse to buy from them even though they are a member on this site.

Only buying 49ers wants for now on.
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Not done with the hobby, but very picky at what I pick up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast