Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@JFried1029 - James, you are correct. I did forget that the Palmer was the one that was that high. Sorry. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@JFried1029 - James, you are correct. I did forget that the Palmer was the one that was that high. Sorry. Have a good evening, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- If you want to post it up, I will do option #2. Thanks.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

JFried1029 - James, thanks for your time and effort in working out the trade. It has been posted in trade manager, please confirm. PLMK when you'll be sending, and I'll try to do the same. Have a good night, Rodney

Well, one is now GONE. However, many are STILL AVAILABLE !!! Now, who's ready to work out a DEAL and/or trade on any/all of the remaining GRADED BASEBALL cards ??? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Now, who's ready to work out a DEAL and/or trade for some/all of the GRADED baseball cards that I have listed on POST #1 ???
    THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Let's work out a DEAL and/or trade for some/all of the remaining graded cards that are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, who's ready to do that ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today. ANYONE interested in any ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHECK POST #1, to see what I have in GRADED BASEBALL CARDS !!! Afterwards, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@OriolesFan

Hey Rodney,

I interested. Not sure if I have much, BUT. I did see a Brooks Robinson Auto in some stuff I bought a while back. It isn't authenticated so, I just looked at it and moved on, but if you want a photo of it, I'll go dig it out. I know I still have the Jim Palmer GU we talked about a long time ago.

I mean, I'd be interested in Trout...LOL, but I am more likely to see what the 1959 Indians Team Card looks like and is going for. LOL

Thanks Rich
    Collecting/Wants: PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys (Just cracked the 1000, 1100, 1200 card mark!)
    Check out my Dallas Cowboy "Pop 1" PSA Showcase
    Hidden Content
    My Website: Hidden Content (needs to be updated)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme - THANKS for your quick reply and interest. I got quite a few "in person" auto's from Brooks Robinson at the opening of a CROWN GAS station in VA. BEACH, VA. in May 1998. He was very very very nice. He signed several cards and pictures for me and my wife. He even let my wife take a picture of him & me. So, in trading, I usually just trade for certified ones. I'm still interested in the PALMER gu. I even just posted on your thread in regard to baseball gu and auto's. If you need pictures of the INDIANS and TROUT graded cards then please send me your e-mail address, and I'll get my wife to take and send the pictures of the three (I don't take pictures, or ask for them). Pictures, to me, don't show everything. I expect to be told if it/they have any issue(s) from who I'm dealing with, and I usually do the same. Hope we can work out a deal and/or trade, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@OriiolesFan

I did just pick up a PSA 8 1990 Topps Ripken card.

I don't need pictures of Graded stuff. I have an issue when stuff is majorly off-centered, even lower grades but a PSA 5 wouldn't be that bad if even noticeable.

Let me look through some stuff. You know I have the Palmer. I may have some more stuff. I may have just gotten some GU/Auto stuff if interested. I know I saw at least one baseball prospect who probably never played a game, but I may have others. Are you looking for all Orioles or Graded for Graded? Vintage?

Thanks Rich

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast