Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl Opinions

Pro Bowl Opinions

Brian Westbrook (maybe in the whole league, but tom brady is pretty big too)

Worst Pro Bowl Pick:
    Tony Romo

2. Kronozio
    Everyone is saying John Henderson got snubbed, and, as a Jags fan, I must agree.

Tom Brady and Asante Samuel! Brady after losing all of his deep threat options of Branch and Givens and only having Troy Brown as a returning receiver then putting in all new wideouts and he still has his team back in the playoffs. Samuel led the league in interceptions with 10, then had one against the Jets puting a total of 11 this year? How could you not put those 2in?

Brady DESERVED a Pro Bowl! He lost some of his best WRs. They played in a improved league (since the Bills improved and so did the Dolphins a little, but not as much as the Bills.) His team wasn't as great as last year, but he still competes like a superstar QB. Tom Brady got completely ripped off by not getting in. I hope he can prove people wrong by winning it all in the superbowl this year. However I like the Chargers over the Patriots. Mainly just because LT is going to put up numbers, which means IMO Rivers just has to PROTECT the ball for the Chargers to win.

How about Terrell Owens? All attitude issues aside, he was one of the best receivers in the league this year.

Yes, i agree that Brady definitely got snubbed like i no way TO should have made...Dropped Passes Leader. He even lost a game for the cowboys with one of those drops (skins)

Being 5th in the NFC in receiving yards, 1st in touchdowns, and 4th in receptions (among WR's) overrides the dropped passes in my opinion, and you definitely cannot blame an entire loss on one dropped pass.

he does play well at times, but you really cant put off feild problems to the side. he HURTS the team as much or more than he helps, thats not deserving of pro bowl honors. on top of that, many incidents such as spitting at another player

John Henderson got snubbed, he dominated the line unlike any DT I have seen in a long time, he didn't make it because he didn't have huge sack numbers and all of that though.

I could also make a case for Chris Naeole being one of the best guards in the NFL last year and deserving to go, but I may just be a really biased homer lol.

Brady deserved to go over Rivers,and Samuel was better then Chris MCallister. Kerry Rhodes deserved to go at S, it's a total snub that Lynch got in over him.

eaglefan-Aside from the accidental overdose, did he really do anything that "distracting" this season?

cha0s-I agree 100%. He dominates the line and puts on more QB pressure than anyone I've ever seen, as well as a lot of knocked down balls. However, no one pays attention to the Jaguars games, and they will never see how good Henderson really is. The strange thing is though, he was actually 2nd in fan voting for DT, and one would assume fan voting is where he had his downfall (since the Jaguars are a small market). So this is telling me, WAKE UP COACHES! He should get in next season, bar none. He deserved it over Stroud last season as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast