Thread: Help?

Help?

I am looking for a book value on a card I have. it is a 2002 Topps Rookie card of Bills offensive tackle Miek williams grqaded SCD 9. Centering 9, corners/edges 9 and centering 10.

any help is appreciated. I only have this one gradec ard so I wouldnt bother buying an entire price guide.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Usually offensive linemen don't bring in the big bucks like their running back and QB counterparts. I'm guessing you got the card free w/ your subscription to Tuff Stuff as they sent me a 2002 graded card as well...jay

yes i did, but i was jw on a bv for curosity/trading purposes.

Also keep in mind that usually the "10" graded cards go for a bigger premium then the ungraded versions. So check your guides to see what an ungraded card of this player would bring, then add a small premium to it for being slabbed...jay