Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real or Fake?

2. Kronozio
    looks legit to me. not 100% sure though
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

If you look close you can see the edge of the cut out is raised like it was tampered with.

My gut says fake. For your sake I hope it is real though.

does it say anything about a patch on the card? or is it numbered?

if its an upper deck card, its most likely not real. for the most part, upper deck will notate a patch card as such (and the card will also be considerably thicker - its been that way since the late 90's. I highly doubt the card is real, unless it is really thick like the other patch cards they produce.

Your best bet - contact UD customer service with a picutre and ask them.

It looks sketchy to me. On the left side, it doesn't "fit" completely. That's just my $.02...

I agree with linksmaker.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast