Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Naxcom Sellers = Super Fast Shipping

I placed two orders through Naxcom and these sellers get the product out the next day! The cards are in really nice shape too. Great Job!

That's good to know.

Now has anyone sold anything from the site?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I had a similar experience with the graded card I purchased, ordered on monday and it arrived on Wendesday!!!Great Job!!!

I've made my first two sales. I'm waiting for the payments to be credited to my account.

Originally posted by leftyshan
    I've made my first two sales. I'm waiting for the payments to be credited to my account.
    Good to hear leftyshan.

I was waiting for somebody to sell something on there before I listed some stuff.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I've been tempted to sell some cardboard, specifically Upper Deck baseball from 1990 and 1991 but the offerings are very low, under $1, some as low as .10! I don't know if it's worth it, especially if the cards are not graded. Good luck, pwaldo.

Lefty, congrats!!

Now I have to go about reading their rules for selling. I hope their listing fees aren't more than Ebay's

I also got my Shane Nance autographed card today from the USA Baseball set Upper Deck put out, from a seller on NAXCOM. That box I bought was great. Nothing like an Ozzie Smith bat card and Jerry Koosman autographed jersey card.

Tim

Originally posted by leftyshan
    What did you sell big guy?

Iggy-
    I sold these two cards:
    03 Donruss Heroes Corey Thurman auto
    96 Best Andruw Jones auto
    I got @60% of book on both of them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast