Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've given up on this. Those with cash transactions have a great chance of success, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

Did everyone see the class action suit against Paypal. It is for refunds which were not given, even though the payor felt they would be covered under the Buyer protection agreement. This could help all of you who lost money to DEEMCGEE get your money back. It is only for NON-credit card payments. If you did not receive email let me know and I will send it to you.

Keep in mind I am assuming this is on the up and up but please scan email before using it JUST in case and be careful what personal information you send them before INSURING this is not just a company trying to get you personal information

Thanks,
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See waffle_zone's Items on eBay

I find this crazy. I'm only 13, but I only send cards that are mint, and I ship next day. If a 13 year old baseball nerd can do it, anybody can.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See connor77977's Items on eBay

seems every card was bent in half?!?!?!?!?! wat the heck i have had hundreds of great trades on this site and many others, and never once have once recieved a card that was even close to bent in half

Blog Entries
    Country

seems every card was bent in half?!?!?!?!?! wat the heck i have had hundreds of great trades on this site and many others, and never once have once recieved a card that was even close to bent in half

He lied as you would know if you read the thread.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425